Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Public Forums Werewolf town wins somehow

Comments

• I am seer and town can win if they vote me mayor i can then seer and protect myself at the sametime

The game is quite frankly broken

I can msg ppl who i ve seen and make them cooperate through pms
  • dole and I were teammates last game, hence our banter here
  • That and we've loved/hated each other for years. Now get back in your pokeball SB!
  • loaf, you cant say game is broken if you have to cheat to break it...

mages, good point, i'll keep an eye on dharma from now on...

Unreliable 7:49PM
    Dharma 7:54PM
    SkyDragonX 7:56PM
    CoryNewb 7:59PM
    Mages 8:00PM
    Dariuz 8:05PM

btw, 4 of these people are definitely csmz due to posting close in time with each other...

this isnt good logic...not valid, not good...not logic
  • You caught us. Cmsz is actually 6 people and we all decided to post at the same time? CMSZ OP
  • edited June 2014
    what pokeball? that thing has been rusted and broken for a long time
  • what if one of the reasons they are cmsz is because, although from different timezones, their different freetime allows them to be online at same time?

this one is actually a valid point, as being together at same time, regardless of time zone, is a bondmaker :P

• While Pie for Mayor is the obvious choice, I have to vote for Mages... just because.
  • [CMSZ]
  • edited June 2014
    Bold **Mage for Mayor **

Question @Mages

What's with the s in mages? Curious
  • Ah, okay, I dunno why, it just came curious to me.
  • MAGES IS MULTIPLE PEOPLE.

Just like [CMSZ]
  • Lynch Flazer.
  • Lynch Flazer.
  • edited June 2014
    shining for mayor!
  • Sooo....on the logic that Meadows inhibited team evil from succeeding last game, we are opting to kill her during this one? Are we voting to kill her for the same reason, that she is capable of stopping evil from succeeding? Sorry, but thats kinda shifty.

What's also shifty, is Unreliable voting for Dharma, who's not seen too often in Werewolves, yet immediately after his post, she comes on and votes for herself. It suggests a team of some sort, or perhaps random chance; same with Tim & SB.

But still, patterns that must be recognized.
    Bleh Mages planting seeds, have you ever heard of coincidence. BLEH... Or Saw my name so decided to post..
    Kind Regards
    Leroy jenkins bitch
  • So, Day 1 lynch is always bad for the town but Meadows and Flazer are in the lead to be lynched? And Unreliable is pointing fingers already simply because people posted at around the same time? Makes sense, lol.
  • Rip flazer
  • i definitely said myself, that the one argument i presented there was not valid, it was a joke logic relation as i was being ironic to mages comment, while still respecting the validity of his words...
    So, Day 1 lynch is always bad for the town but Meadows and Flazer are in the lead to be lynched? And Unreliable is pointing fingers already simply because people posted at around the same time? Makes sense, lol.
  • ppl really dont like to bold the votes ¬¬
  • Did mages just get Jenkinsed?
  • mages for mayor what has been going on lol
  • Mages stood viewing the public forum scenery from a high ledge in the announcement section. He knew his plan would work because he had viewed it

In typical Darubian fashion he knew what he had to do. Who cared about the consequences or what would happen in the game he walked towards mages his head hanging low as to avoid suspicion. Tapping Mages on the shoulder Dharma said "I'm Darubian now and what I did to Ixta I do to you now"

Darubian leaped forward taking mages with him off the edge and into oblivion. The Darubian and the Jester of the game were gone forever....it must suck to be without two roles on opening day and no mayor to protect or look into anyone.

Day one ends, Night one starts
  • No seer gg
  • I wanted you to seer me and we could make awesome sauce magic like last round when the seer found me:(
  • Way to be Dharma. Just fucking it up for the rest of us.
  • lol, chaotic player uses crazy chaotic power and isnt even in a chaotic team...
  • I really can't complain. I did the same shit lol