Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Public Forums Werewolf town wins somehow

edited June 2014 in General

Shining
Darius
TMonsta
Zeality
Loafery
Darubian
Corynewb
Mages
Azalieo
Flames
MissMeadows
Pie
Rohan
Flazer
SilentButterfly
Dharma
Mysticassassin
SkyDragon
TheJoker
Dogtown
Unreliable
Darubian
Osiris
Arson
Phantom
CountDankula
Tyrsis
Lain
Jesterawx
PhoenixxX151Xx

Rules:

Town Win: town and neutral completely destroy the chaotic forces

chaotic Win: Outnumber the good guys or be tied 2:2 or 1:1 at the end.

You must vote every other day to be able to survive in this game if you do not show activity during the day or do not communicate with me during the night actions you will be destroyed in a humorous display.

Mayor Powers: The mayor can choose to either protect one person per night or spy one person per night. The mayor decides on tied lynch votes during the day

Vigilante: When a vigilante is killed during night actions his weapon will be randomly assigned to a villager, if hes lynched during the day he will be permanently gone

Neutral
Bcart (every 2 days he can decide something special that can happen in game, shorter days. Two people lynched faster nights etc)
Damdred & Tmonsta (Damdred and tmonsta know who each other are and can change one persons vote every other day to what they choose it to be)

town roles
Darubian (Leroy jenkins bitch)
Mages (inventor)
Pie (knows who rook is)
Rook (knows who pie is)
Tyrsis (loves going after rr and killing anyone in his path till he goes inactive, is on a team with skydragon)
Skydragon( skydragon and Tyrsis are the vigilante team they always hunting for their man)
Jesterawx (seer one person per night, just like in game he gets the dirt)

Chaotic
CMSZ (knows who each other are and get one kill per night and can chose to indoctrinate one person per game)

Darius
Barricade (kill one person per night as a team)

I will start sending out roles now

Comments

• The internet is a scary place sometimes, where epeens and egos collide over the silliest things. This is also true at the magical kingdom of star kingdoms where the great bcart presides. His domain was once great and majestic but has fallen into a bit of disrepair due to the chaotic nature of some of the players who have resided there.... Or it could be because he only shows up every couple of months to reset everything.

We all live here and know each other, but the community is at unrest. We must find these chaotic players who have ruined and tarnished our community (or just lynch bcart hey it helps right?). This crusade must and will be done.

The game will begin in day and will be a few hours extended for the first day (ends at noon eastern time and then will be 12 hour resets)

Day one begins
  • {A slight meta conversation took place during construction of the WW and I will allow private communication between people once they figure out who they are ie seer messaging people if he chooses to take the risk}
  • Dogtown for lynch mages for mayor.
  • mages for mayor
  • So which one of you chaotic players rolled my bank farm? Really rood, you know. I'm all for Insanity but jeez...I WILL FIND OUT!

Shining for Mayor, reserve Lynch for the farmer

If you're against evil and chaos and farmers, I am your choice.
  • edited June 2014
    Mages for mayor just because i really dont want to read the long line of Bullshit that was wrote
  • shining for mayor because i already think mages is dirty as fuuuuuuu
  • its like "what would happen if sk folk went camping?"

Dharma for Mayor

lets let mayor pick lynch today, maybe..

(is mod counting only bold votes?)
  • Dharma For for Mayor - Do I get a key to the PFs ?
  • edited June 2014
    Shining for mayor

No lynch vote on Day 1. Always a damn good guy who gets lynched.
  • I vote Obama for Mayor and Hillary for lynch
  • In super pumped to have current people in this ww. Playing as a bunch of sklegends isn't as fun as this. That said:

Cory for mayor

I am great in management, have played SK for a majority of my life, and I pike to have fun.

arson for lynchch because he will probably get inactive killed anyway and its day one madness!!!!!!???
  • Darius Mayor

I will devote all my time and energy to hunting down the evil Darius, because as Darius I cannot be Darius

• how does it work to hunt someone by giving him a position of power?
  • Epicly gay
  • Darius Mayor

I will devote all my time and energy to hunting down the evil Darius, because as Darius I cannot be Darius

Set a trap, bait it with a mirror, a few weights, your brother and cover it all in feta chese.
  • Epicly gay
    Some people would have to agree not to be butthurt if they don't have a role made for them though.
  • Whoever gets the Tyrsis role should be dedicated to self destructing the good team. Only way that role makes sense. And with that said I vote Tyrsis for mayor.

• myself for mayor
  • edited June 2014
    lynch TMonsta

he just looks like a washed up failed pigman to me
  • edited June 2014
    Lynch SilentButterfly because he's a washed up failed pigman that didn't invent stuff that inadvertently helped out the good guys.
  • Failed? I nabbed the inventor, im a mother fuckin amazing pigman. Just so happened the inventor was incompetent!
  • I wasn't incompetent! Just that Meadows ruined my chance of killing off Newb. :(
  • fuck meadows. lets change vote to meadows. vote meadows instead of tmonsta
  • Twitch.tv/darubian

Yes this is blatant spam
  • Yes SB. Lynch Meadows besides look at the role named after her, it's evil and she's probably evil too!
  • Pssh, I voted for survival! I SHALL NOT DIE DAY 1 BECUASE OF ESSBEE!
  • Yeah, I don't really trust the Dharma/Unrel thing...too coordinated.

I'm watching you. o.o
  • pie for mayor