Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it possible to be successful in SK by being a nobody?

Comments

• :/ I will never understand
  • Take your sports talk to another thread, no one cares about Soccer.
    It's literally the only thing of externally perceived value in his life, and he has nothing to do with it. He does, however, have that shit accent and side effects of incest & fetal alcohol syndrome associated with being a scouser

• edited May 2014
    First of all I didn't go out my way to ruin barricades round for no reason. Barricade was in his alliance chat every day trying to get me killed/hit by dws just because I was 1st and he couldn't keep up and maybe because he thought I was meadows aswel and he doesn't like her. Pretty sad really when he was in the stacked alliance and I was allianceless.

Then he started messaging my friends in his alliance saying he will make me powerless if they can grab and he will grab third or something. My friends obviously passed me this info and I started massing to grab him. It was a no brainier really. I had superior military but he was Mysti so could Mysti suicide me, so need to be trained.

And to answer the original question I'll agree with darius 2 people with the exact same skill level. One is a "nobody" and the other is well known. The nobody wins every single time. If your good enough to be well known there will be multiple people/multis ready to fuck with your round.

Also the best way to FINISH with a top kd is to suck. Usually the kd that finishs rank 1 will probably be a rank 30-40 kd. It's only the odd round where an actual good player finishes rank 1, usually heavily stacked rounds or ones were the top player doesn't grab/gets lucky.

• Ive never hid, until this round. I have always been KT'd. I can not remember the last time I didnt. Irony is... if I hadnt hid this round I may not have been KT'd. Outside of wars, I dont usually get hit. The social network I have created along with my reputation of being a turtle until wars is what stops random grabs. I am in no way a top tier player, but Im not bad. I havent Spreadsheeted, bank farmed, multi'd or anything other than sector mate farming once. I do believe, unless you do one of those... theres zero chance of you ending #1. I am way more active than I should be and thats more active than 95% of SK. I blame my phone for that.

Answer to your question. A nobody will never finish top. You have to be in a network or the other networks will ruin you.
  • First of all I didn't go out my way to ruin barricades round for no reason. Barricade was in his alliance chat every day trying to get me killed/hit by dws just because I was 1st and he couldn't keep up and maybe because he thought I was meadows aswel and he doesn't like her. Pretty sad really when he was in the stacked alliance and I was allianceless.

Then he started messaging my friends in his alliance saying he will make me powerless if they can grab and he will grab third or something. My friends obviously passed me this info and I started massing to grab him. It was a no brainier really. I had superior military but he was Mysti so could Mysti suicide me, so need to be trained.

And to answer the original question I'll agree with darius 2 people with the exact same skill level. One is a "nobody" and the other is well known. The nobody wins every single time. If your good enough to be well known there will be multiple people/multis ready to fuck with your round.

Also the best way to FINISH with a top kd is to suck. Usually the kd that finishs rank 1 will probably be a rank 30-40 kd. It's only the odd round where an actual good player finishes rank 1, usually heavily stacked rounds or ones were the top player doesn't grab/gets lucky.

I never saw Barricade talk in AC about getting you killed. In fact, it was me saying we should take you down. I've seen the "Peaceful turtle" message before and knows that secretly means "Let me farm a ton of land till I get TF's then I'll roll everyone".
  • First of all I didn't go out my way to ruin barricades round for no reason. Barricade was in his alliance chat every day trying to get me killed/hit by dws just because I was 1st and he couldn't keep up and maybe because he thought I was meadows aswel and he doesn't like her. Pretty sad really when he was in the stacked alliance and I was allianceless.

I never saw Barricade talk in AC about getting you killed. In fact, it was me saying we should take you down. I've seen the "Peaceful turtle" message before and knows that secretly means "Let me farm a ton of land till I get TF's then I'll roll everyone".
    you literally know nothing about this game, you are terrible and will always be terrible. If you make one more silly post talking shite iam going to ask my remaining buddies who are playing to literally run a train right into your mouth, which is essentially your bumhole for all the shite you talk. Now shut up
  • Snip

you literally know nothing about this game, you are terrible and will always be terrible. If you make one more silly post talking shite iam going to ask my remaining buddies who are playing to literally run a train right into your mouth, which is essentially your bumhole for all the shite you talk. Now shut up
    I don't even know who you are, you don't know who I am.

Please keep quiet.
  • Snip

I don't even know who you are, you don't know who I am.

Please keep quiet.
    you just signed away a lot of land, well done chump.
  • edited May 2014
    Snip

Snip
    you just signed away a lot of land, well done chump.
    You're so smart.

One, I stated a fact to Jones. I'm not sure how that is talking shit.

Two, why are you threatening to "run a train right into my mouth"? If you knew anything about me you'd know I don't get bothered by that.
  • Lynog I took the liberty of starting your process for you. Have a good one.

An you wonder why you will never be any good at this game. Barricade hit 4x as many suiciders as me, think I hit with 2 wls for 95 and 30 land all round.

Well you must be blind or not active if you didn't see him whining in alliance chat because I was getting pasted snippets from your alliance chat daily.
  • Lynog I took the liberty of starting your process for you. Have a good one.
    first of all you didnt state any facts whatsoever, you talked shite, you aimed that shite at my homie Jones, i stepped in and told you that you where talking shite and to shut up. Your the typical shite player on sk who cant build and assumes anyone who can is a massive cheat, if you dont know what you are talking about, then refrain from talking. Now, hush hush or choo choo. I wont ask again.
  • I never saw Barricade talk in AC about getting you killed. In fact, it was me saying we should take you down.
    He literally wouldn't shut up about it so I don't know what you were reading in AC.

Then his damn pm's started..
  • SNIP
    An you wonder why you will never be any good at this game. Barricade hit 4x as many suiciders as me, think I hit with 2 wls for 95 and 30 land all round.

Well you must be blind or not active if you didn't see him whining in alliance chat because I was getting pasted snippets from your alliance chat daily.
    I never said I was good. If you want to chat with me, don't make up lies. There's a reason I've never even finished Top 10 in the 14 years I've been playing.

• Cute though, I attack Meadows and the farms start probing me.

May 27, 13:25:37 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Brain Slurpee (1:4)
    May 27, 13:25:39 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Brain Slurpee (1:4)
    May 27, 13:25:40 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Brain Slurpee (1:4)
    May 27, 13:25:41 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Brain Slurpee (1:4)
    May 27, 13:25:42 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Brain Slurpee (1:4)
    May 27, 13:25:43 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Brain Slurpee (1:4)
    May 27, 13:25:44 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Brain Slurpee (1:4)
    May 27, 13:27:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    May 27, 13:28:02 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.

Same thing happened with someone else in my Alliance when they accused her of Pop farming as R/R.

1:4 full of multies for sure.
  • Say wot m8
  • 1:4 has little to no multis. Brain has been active and posting all round.
  • 1:4 has little to no multis. Brain has been active and posting all round.
    I loved getting 400k+ robs from 2-3 of their KD's even after being logged on for 1+ hours.
  • I asked for a som in the ac to see if you suicided. God forbid someone tries to help, right?
  • I asked for a som in the ac to see if you suicided. God forbid someone tries to help, right?
    Someone who's been active all round happens to have 10 PA's? Heh
  • Making multis urself

Asking in ac

Asking friend

Well they all result in the same thing

I dont see how its different

U get info without any input from ur own kd
  • Making multis urself

Asking in ac

Asking friend

Well they all result in the same thing

I dont see how its different

U get info without any input from ur own kd
    Are you retarded?

Serious questions

• Plz elaborate on how its any different for a top mount kd with no probes asking on ac/friend/multi to som for them

The end result being the same that they get the info without the need to build pfs
  • Plz elaborate on how its any different for a top mount kd with no probes asking on ac/friend/multi to som for them

The end result being the same that they get the info without the need to build pfs
    You honestly make some seriously stupid posts yeno mate.
  • 1. It's not cheating to ask in ac for probes.

The end.
  • edited May 2014
    I m here to make the stupid posts while u guys make the i m a dick post

Who said it was cheating. I stated how it was any different from each other.
  • I'm gonna have my "friends" probe the shit out of Meadows.

Cant wait for this legit KT.
  • Maybe you'd do better if you didn't rage out on everyone who hit you and throw constant tantrums. But hey, not much to expect from a complete retard.
  • Maybe you'd do better if you didn't rage out on everyone who hit you and throw constant tantrums. But hey, not much to expect from a complete retard.
    you must have it all wrong, he said before he doesnt care, unless he is like the 99.9% of all the other retards on sk, who just lie to make themselves feel better, he cares so much it hurts.
  • I m here to make the stupid posts while u guys make the i m a dick post

Who said it was cheating. I stated how it was any different from each other.
    Hahahahahahaha

And I said its different because one way is cheating the other isn't. Or doesn't that count as a difference?