Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

attn uni

edited May 2014 in General
xTDx owns you. I went afk for a job and move.

P.S: Dankula you suck bre.

Comments

• Transgenitalia disorder?
  • Lame excuse; TD sucks.
  • Taking Dicks?

Haha thats funny cause I called them all a bunch of whores!
  • TLDR;

Arson upset his alliance and kd got shat on

You went 'afk' ;) last time you were at uni and your alliance 'pulled together without me and kicked ass' yeah yeah doesn't seem like it happened quite like that this time mate
  • Or all thebigs decided to ua war....
    dont actually think it was any UAs, Jones/Screamin/Sky/Smooth smashed chump change Barricade and Kennyczy, from the short time i did spend ingame this round, it seemed TD was there for the taking, they had it easy and there didnt seem to be much of anything going on, Kes mustered up some activity and before you know it, TD disbands.
    dont actually think it was any UAs, Jones/Screamin/Sky/Smooth smashed chump change Barricade and Kennyczy, from the short time i did spend ingame this round, it seemed TD was there for the taking, they had it easy and there didnt seem to be much of anything going on, Kes mustered up some activity and before you know it, TD disbands.
    You talked alot less last round
  • edited May 2014
  • TLDR;

You went 'afk' ;) last time you were at uni and your alliance 'pulled together without me and kicked ass' yeah yeah doesn't seem like it happened quite like that this time mate
    How does it feel to be trained from.top 20 to 150? Now you suicide quit, you mad bro?
  • Most ppl Were only there for arson and we knew the uni didn't have much left so thunder dome took effect
  • Fucken Thunder dome
  • TLDR;

How does it feel to be trained from.top 20 to 150? Now you suicide quit, you mad bro?
    Not really haha I had tons of fun this round, first break on Arson was pretty great. The multis were pretty gay though
  • your entire round as great because of one first break? bitch i had 4!
  • the 2500 honor is what i enjoyed
  • edited May 2014
    Dankula your kds are garbage. See you next round :)
  • Uni is a BFP.
  • Fucking sad when my shitty ass KD was a top breaker in TD...
  • Fucking sad when my shitty ass KD was a top breaker in TD...
    do you get the feeling like we got played? i was so excited to be a big part of the war that i didnt notice that the big name players werent doing shit
  • Hahaha you people need to realise alliances mean nothing in this game. They haven't for years.

95 percent of alliances are ran by full blown retards who I couldn't even be bothered to talk to for more than 2 minutes never mind take orders from.
  • The 5% is the one time JonesL ran an alliance... then it was ran by a half blown retard... :-)
  • unhappyoctopus is a step forward in retardation
  • unhappyoctopus is a step forward in retardation
    We go full retard.

Also, alliances don't mean nothing jones, alliance means an easy place to share soms
  • When i run legit alliances or when cobras does retards don't run wild
  • When i run legit alliances or when cobras does retards don't run wild
    You never invite us retards to come play :(
  • I invite retards to my alliance somebody has to spice up the place :)
  • I invite retards to my alliance somebody has to spice up the place :)
    Yea buddy... dysfunction at its finest. .. the uni still burned!!