Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wasteomind 1:12

2»

Comments

• long hair don't care
  • edited May 2014
    Recap; My friends got busted farming so ill make a story up.

Cool story bro.
    tbh I was completely joking earlier, I have no fkin clue whos kd that is and I know its not one of barrys or the malaysians, since I've been in a chat with them for months but then you stupid moronic assclowns actually took that bullshit I wrote serious so I had fun with it

I know you saw it jones

I made the kd prefs one specifically for you

You mad
  • edited May 2014

Doesnt have time play this round but has time to look through coding and figure out how to exploit it.... Did I mention he doesnt care about this shit game?
    This ones my personal favorite, illiterate fuck just jumps up to bash me first without even reading it hahah, maybe if you put down the doritios you could see the screen tubbo
  • I'm pretty mad I read some of your nonsense Tyrone.
    Curious how far you got before it set in
  • I didn't read it just assumed lol
  • wait what
  • Im still confused as to why so many of you took his first post seriously
  • i stopped reading 3 sentences in
    Curious how far you got before it set in
    Before what are in? I said it was nonsense...meaning it made no sense..
    It had a lack of sense.
  • edited May 2014
    I'll freely admit that I read his post in its entirety for the first time in months. For a moment there, I started thinking of possible methods through which it could be done since it sounds similar to the ghost kingdom problem 2 years ago.

But then I remembered that it's Darius and he can't find anything anyway.

Oh, and he's a compulsive liar.
  • I'll freely admit that I read his post in its entirety for the first time in months. For a moment there, I started thinking of possible methods through which it could be done since it sounds similar to the ghost kingdom problem 2 years ago.

But then I remembered that it's Darius and he can't find anything anyway.

Oh, and he's a compulsive liar.
    I greatly enjoyed writing that massive wall of bullshit, I think I did pretty good considering I went off of a tangent I wrote down at 4:00 in the morning and never even slightly intended to be taken seriously in the first place
  • I'm sure you would enjoy it when things like writing bullshit comes naturally to a person. You should consider writing a novel and giving copies to your family and friends so they can revel at just how good you are just as we all.. *sigh* quite obviously do.
  • I'm sure you would enjoy it when things like writing bullshit comes naturally to a person. You should consider writing a novel and giving copies to your family and friends so they can revel at just how good you are just as we all.. *sigh* quite obviously do.
    You are so pathetic man

I legitimately pity you
  • I have no emotions.
  • Seriously... not enough attention from his mummie.