Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wasteomind 1:12

edited May 2014 in General
So this kd has been a bank farm all round, sitting wit a log in and 2-4 million for about a week now. Told a couple of people about it so they could rob. Didn't really have any proof on who the owner was so it was pointless to post. Then I guess the owner got tired of it being robbed all the time... :D I honestly didn't expect anyone to be that stupid haha

May 18, 19:56:19 Our kingdom Wasteomind (1:12) bravely defended against Lexi Belle (1:13) and lost 214 planets.
May 18, 19:57:15 Our kingdom Wasteomind (1:12) bravely defended against Jaedong (1:13) and lost 154 planets.
May 18, 19:58:14 Our kingdom Wasteomind (1:12) bravely defended against SilentGodz (1:13) and lost 106 planets.
May 18, 19:58:14 Our kingdom Wasteomind (1:12) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
May 18, 19:58:22 Our kingdom Wasteomind (1:12) bravely defended against SilentGodz (1:13) and lost 83 planets.
May 18, 20:00:32 Our kingdom Wasteomind (1:12) bravely defended against Jaedong (1:13) and lost 87 planets.
May 18, 20:08:01 Our kingdom Wasteomind (1:12) bravely defended against Electric Shock (1:13) and lost 75 planets.
May 18, 20:08:06 Our kingdom Wasteomind (1:12) bravely defended against Electric Shock (1:13) and lost 71 planets.

I know nothing will be done about it, just curious how these people can be so awful at this game with the amount of bank/land farms haha.

Oh and I have found atleast 2-3 more kds like wasteomind, any chance of a heads up next time guys? Hahaha

Comments

• Something is wrong because none of those KDs are mine.

Meadows?
  • You been slow playing so far this round Jones?
  • Just a bunch of useless players in TD, whats new ?
  • Idk who any of those guys are ( other than barricade ) but it would not surprise me at all. Shame there is no proof or anything- dosent matter what alliance im in, im down to kt anyone who cheats.

Also jones- send some banks my way. .. Im to busy to look for abything
  • You been slow playing so far this round Jones?

I hear slow and steady wins the race
  • Nice farm, anyone going to own up it? :D

Kenny? Barricade?
  • i am nazi warewofl
  • Naw u killed my multi
  • I found another one but I keep failing robs because my probes suck. At least I still get decent money.
  • Plz farm moar
  • This is my kd, it's part of an experimental god Strat. I've been looking into the game code and bcart seems to have programmed something incorrectly which will go into effect under the right conditions

Ftb hinted at this being possible 6 years ago, I've been talking to him and I think we've almost solved it. Just wait jones the pain train is coming
  • all this farming and they still can't keep up with me :(
  • This is my kd, it's part of an experimental god Strat. I've been looking into the game code and bcart seems to have programmed something incorrectly which will go into effect under the right conditions

Ftb hinted at this being possible 6 years ago, I've been talking to him and I think we've almost solved it. Just wait jones the pain train is coming
    So building a trash s2 kid is part of breaking sk? Go on.
  • Has darius really just owned up to this being his kd and letting his friends farm him? Hahaha.

Is the other identical farm in 1:1 also yours?
  • I cringe every time I read god strat. Please stop.
  • Darius plan is perfect- anytime he dose well- god strat- any time he dose garbage- he was testing a hole in the god strat and next round he will dominate.

Always next round
  • So found exploit admits to having to use to beat jones on a dead game....sounds good
  • :/ cant even believe what im reading here
  • edited May 2014
    I'll explain when I get home
  • edited May 2014
    I'll explain when I get home
    cant wait
    we cant believe you can read
  • edited May 2014
    Okay guys, so its too late to stop me now so I'll go ahead and explain it to you now

As some of you may know, Bcart isnt the best coder in the world, and this is something I actually discovered while playing around in Sci's calc as potentially being possible due to shoddy coding.

Like I said I remember FTB mentioning this as being possible about 6 years ago, I've been in contact with him recently and he said he was down to help see if it would work provided we got the conditions right. If done correctly, this would be the one true god strat, and my ultimate masterpiece. We have succeeded.

As some of you may be aware, there is a bonus that comes from getting 50/100 wins on your kingdom, giving you approximately 1% additional income, apparently Bcart is not so good with the negative signs, so theres actually a hidden exploit that unlocks when you reach 50+ losses.

Some of you may have noticed there was a KD created in 1:1 recently with the name Darius the God, but I bet none of you have noticed the exploit linking my account to the wasteomind KD, go ahead and try to click on the Darius the God KD yourself right now; itll mysteriously take you somewhere else.

YOU ARE IN NEWBIE STATUS FOR ANOTHER 6 HOURS.

As of now in 6 hours, that ghost KD will leave newbie mode and will be completely untargetable. As a result of Bcarts shitty code, the negative income from losses allows the server to accept pings of negative numbers if you are able to abuse the old clicking bug and overwhelm the servers fast enough.

Soon I will be able to train any value, say.. a negative a billion or two tanks, and get 100% of that cash taken from the wasteomind KD and directly deposit it as positive cash into the Darius the God account through the ghost link.

This will allow me to build a KD with infinite money, and by inputting a negative value into residences or any other building, I can have an infinite amount of them as well, only limited by the script limitations in the base code.

Heres proof of it working during a quick test run I just did a couple minutes ago from work

http://imgur.com/drGbfBf

Prepare your anus meadows youre about to get rolled.

we cant believe you can read
    Momma told me it was all the gatorade

• Okay guys, so its too late to stop me now so I'll go ahead and explain it to you now

As some of you may know, Bcart isnt the best coder in the world, and this is something I actually discovered while playing around in Sci's calc as potentially being possible due to shoddy coding.

Like I said I remember FTB mentioning this as being possible about 6 years ago, I've been in contact with him recently and he said he was down to help see if it would work provided we got the conditions right. If done correctly, this would be the one true god strat, and my ultimate masterpiece. We have succeeded.

As some of you may be aware, there is a bonus that comes from getting 50/100 wins on your kingdom, giving you approximately 1% additional income, apparently Bcart is not so good with the negative signs, so theres actually a hidden exploit that unlocks when you reach 50+ losses.

Some of you may have noticed there was a KD created in 1:1 recently with the name Darius the God, but I bet none of you have noticed the exploit linking my account to the wasteomind KD, go ahead and try to click on the Darius the God KD yourself right now; itll mysteriously take you somewhere else.

YOU ARE IN NEWBIE STATUS FOR ANOTHER 6 HOURS.

As of now in 6 hours, that ghost KD will leave newbie mode and will be completely untargetable. As a result of Bcarts shitty code, the negative income from losses allows the server to accept pings of negative numbers if you are able to abuse the old clicking bug and overwhelm the servers fast enough.

Soon I will be able to train any value, say.. a negative a billion or two tanks, and get 100% of that cash taken from the wasteomind KD and directly deposit it as positive cash into the Darius the God account through the ghost link.

This will allow me to build a KD with infinite money, and by inputting a negative value into residences or any other building, I can have an infinite amount of them as well, only limited by the script limitations in the base code.

Heres proof of it working during a quick test run I just did a couple minutes ago from work

http://imgur.com/drGbfBf

Prepare your anus meadows youre about to get rolled.

Doesnt have time play this round but has time to look through coding and figure out how to exploit it.... Did I mention he doesnt care about this shit game?
  • cool story bra
  • Recap; My friends got busted farming so ill make a story up.

Cool story bro.