Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where are you all from?

edited May 2014 in General
Just wondering where all you guys live, not necessarily where you were born. This thread will most likely get completedly derailed by sk e penis fighting or people shitting on different regions but whatever..

I am in Rhode Island

anyone else living in new england?

Comments

• You listen to Atmosphere?
  • Or atleast heard of the group?
  • No and no?
  • I am surprised, its a underground hiphop group, Slug (the rapper) is from Michigan. Check it out, they are not like mainstreet hiphop which raps about drugs and alcohol and white girls. Heres a song:

• Here's another aswell:

• Oh shit I realized he is actually from Minnesota, but still would figure you would have heard of him, pretty close
  • Vancouver Canada
  • thread derailed
  • Colorado. Western Slope, 10 miles from Utah.
  • edited May 2014
    PS. Atmosphere isnt underground any more
  • South East Houston
  • South East Houston
    I live in sugar land, which part of htown?
  • PS. Atmosphere isnt underground any more

yeah i noticed when i went on youtube he had some new songs that looked more popular..definitely not mainstreet yet though
  • Michigan
  • Wichita
  • Mississippi
  • South East Houston
    I live in sugar land, which part of htown?
    Back when I EQ'd, one of my best friends named Mike lived in Sugar Land and ran a Gaming Shop that I cant for the life of me think of the name... I do remember his Main as a Druid named Kitao, dude PL'd me through the 50's like no other, anyways... side tracked, are there still Gaming Shops in Sugar Land or has the shit dried up like it has over here?
  • define gaming shop, like a Lan place? I used to know the owners of some of the Lan places

Magik computers one of my friends/frisbee buddies almost bought this place but the owners hadnt paid taxes in 8 years rofl, hes a teacher now
    Gladiators
    one other I didnt know as well

no real need for lan centers these days tbh, not like the old days
  • Damn... I made myself go to Magelo and find my old Character and Kitao (Thoraxxe is mine... didnt show my equipment and shit which is disappointing as I had over 20k HP full equiped.. :( oh well)
  • Nah he sold D&D and Card Games... didnt have anything but GAMING shit... was a small private shop. The guy would be about 30-35 now.. One of the best guys around.
  • im not sure, there was something like that next to a lubys near me but that was many moons ago, I enjoyed the old card games but I never really got into it beyond middle school trolling
  • edited May 2014
    I played eq back in the day, was a ranger warrior and bard i think, used to wake up at 6 am play every morning and farm as much as possible before the bus came at 8 am, I wish I could go back to those days sometimes
  • Born n raised NY... currently in Fla
  • Indiana