Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NFL Draft

edited May 2014 in General
Panthers getting Kelvin Benjamin...I'm happy with the pick. Who are your favorite teams and what'd you think of their draft/the draft in general?

Comments

• Trolling manziel hard the whole time
  • i'm so glad that dallas didnt take manziel, first smart move they've made in years
  • no idea who seattle or det take, i dont follow ncaa enough to even know what the fuck is going on
  • Manziel is going to be a bust I think.
  • Nothing to get.... just a mob of overweight roiders who need to wear armour
  • Manziel just lost his best reciever for the year for positive pot test... I do believe #22 will take a lot of pressure off Johnny Football and make him work harder to prove critics wrong. I dont believe he will be a superstar, but at 22 all he has to do is be above average to justify his pick. If Clevland ends .500 or better, people will praise the pick (I think a 9-7 or 10-6 is where they will end if they can find a decent reciever to replace Cribbs)
  • But... Clowney and Watts on the same D-Line on opposite ends? Thats scary... as long as Clowney decides to bring it like he did as a Freshman. I can understand him holding himself out of some plays as a Sophmore as his payday was coming at the end of the year. A serious injury and the guy loses MILLIONS for life..
  • lol, if the Browns go 7-9 then Manziel did amazing.
  • lol, if the Browns go 7-9 then Manziel did amazing.
  • How bout them viking?
  • Vikings had a decent draft indeed
  • edited May 2014
    I'm a Colt's fan and they hopefully drafted a guy that can catch a damn football. The last season was really hard to watch.

They drafted Donte Moncrief but I really feel they need to compliment him. He has to hit the field at a super star level without mistakes... yeah right. I hope he has a great doctor. Reggie Wayne got jacked up and everybody knows he is the only one that can catch. It sounds so simple but if they continue doing this with a subpar offensive line Luck might as well accept his fate as a one man show that has to be qb and a thousand yard rusher at the same time. If they let him I have no doubt that he would I just hope that isn't necessary. The suits are acting like mob and well they pretty much are nobody can tell them shit and if you try you are gone.

If I was the owner TY Hilton would have had a potato sack over his head and left town on a donkey with his arms bound behind his back like Mad Max.
  • Dank speaks truth luck really needs better oline.....

though if he had that the receivers might look better
  • edited May 2014
    The guy is a badass and pure bred football player but he can't pass and catch his own pass. We have to get a real veteran in there with Wayne.

They sucked so bad the owner got busted drunk driving with a stash of other peoples pills. The city retalliates!
  • edited May 2014

He is without doubt our best running back... ever. The thing about this video he was waiting just in case he needed to do this it was automatic, nobody else had even processed this shit yet.
  • Well a healthy Vick Ballard will help, he is y'alls best running back.
  • That conversation was much longer than I thought it was going to be.
  • so whats the over/under on Sam not making it out of TC for the Rams?
  • Depends on how much he likes special teams.
  • edited May 2014
    Well a healthy Vick Ballard will help, he is y'alls best running back.
    That's that mafia shit right there. Donald Brown will become a super star for another team. The Colts always choose the worst back as a starter and bench all talent. Vick can't hang onto a ball handed to him and he sure as hell can't catch one. I don't care how many tackles he thinks he broke cuz he dropped the ball ten yards back. I know you are a badass at football knowledge but the Colts running back position is just a circus sideshow.
  • Oh it is a crapshoot and Vick Ballard should be a second back in a platoon, but I still take him over Richardson and Choice, easily.