Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bazinga Vs Scallywags

Comments

• negneg
    edited January 2012
    tyrsis is always full of excuses to explain why he gets owned
  • Fishing...

nope.jpg? You like that one right?
  • Awww, useless Spiderman pics again.
  • Makes me sad :(
  • Are you guys KTing me still?
  • NO, YOU'RE A CREEP! GO AWAY! WE WERE HAVING A GOOD TIME UNTIL YOU SHOWED UP, JEEPERS. OOO! GO HAVE SOME COFFIE-WITH CREAM. OR SOMETHING. BECAUSE I'LL TELL YOU SOMETHING-THIS IS A HAPPY PLACE!!
  • Davy Jones (X:3,Y:3) @ Desert Wasteland 0 315,018 18 12h

Woops, he died again!
  • Galactic DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • Dogtown DEAD? DEAD? DEAD? DEAD? DEAD? DEAD?
  • negneg
    edited January 2012
    why dont bazinga target somebody worthwhile like lynog

im sure they could get enough support from everyone if it was the 'great' lynog LOL!!!!
  • hadurr
  • why dont bazinga target somebody worthwhile like lynog

im sure they could get enough support from everyone if it was the 'great' lynog LOL!!!!
    please get over your obsession with lynog
  • why dont bazinga target somebody worthwhile like lynog

please get over your obsession with lynog

:X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X
  • Valentines day is coming up ;)
  • negs scurred? dont worry buddy one day you maybe as good as me B-)

i highly doubt it but you never know
  • no i wont join your circlejerk team lynog, forget it buddy.
  • The absolute best thing about Zeal dying now is.. no open spots in my sector. Though he probably wont recreate and will just come in here and tell everyone how noob I am (I am btw) and how I'm mad cause he pro rage quits.. speaking of which, I believe 1:7 owes Bazinga a big thank you, now your SL doesn't have to look over their shoulder waiting for Zeal to suicide on them. Cash and Pies accepted.

Btw Rook if Neg is who he says he is, and he isn't going to remember.. but I do, you owe it to him that I'm here. Back in the day I got some advice from him and encouragement. But now Neg, Lynog hates you even more!!

• edited January 2012
    The absolute best thing about Zeal dying now is.. no open spots in my sector. Though he probably wont recreate and will just come in here and tell everyone how noob I am (I am btw) and how I'm mad cause he pro rage quits.. speaking of which, I believe 1:7 owes Bazinga a big thank you, now your SL doesn't have to look over their shoulder waiting for Zeal to suicide on them. Cash and Pies accepted.

Btw Rook if Neg is who he says he is, and he isn't going to remember.. but I do, you owe it to him that I'm here. Back in the day I got some advice from him and encouragement. But now Neg, Lynog hates you even more!!

What are you talking about lol. btw hows your sector doing with all those suicides ;), nice lands right?

I guess you guys are just charitable like that, giving all yours lands to scally. Thanks!
  • im wondering what any of that post means too :-))

any of it though
  • What? You can't read? And other than BP suiciding and Dr already sabo'd and grabbed twice by a dw sl.. followed with 2 other grabs.. uh, well I guess you can call 1 suicide "all those suiciders"
  • Everyone in this thread right now:

• What? You can't read? And other than BP suiciding and Dr already sabo'd and grabbed twice by a dw sl.. followed with 2 other grabs.. uh, well I guess you can call 1 suicide "all those suiciders"
    Yes but the post is a load of nonsense

• Not if you paid attention last round..

Also it seems of the 2400 land BP lost Scally got about 1k.. then minus the 300 Gibbs got cause he gave it right back to me and more to the rest of my sector its almost a wash.. except for out side of the war cause obviously by uni chat Scally can't fight their own battles..
  • That post is about me and i dont even get half of it.
    If youre referring to how i suicided on you last rd, that was cos you are an annoying cunt and i knew youd throw a fit. Which you didnt disappoint so props :)
    So im not sure what the point is...

go buttpirates go!