Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So how is the state of the game?

edited May 2014 in Game Talk
I don't know exactly how long it's been, but it was when Holo started his fansubbing thing. I'm going to guess like 3-5 years or something like that. The only glaring change so far I think was DW. I don't think the numbers were that high before, but maybe I'm just forgetful.

Also if anyone wants to fill me in on how to play this game again, that'd be great. I think I went by Aggressive Style or Dark Haven in the past, but it's hard to keep track. I started this game my first year of middle school and now I'm like 23 electrical assembler. I probably won't be on aim, can't remember my SN or password. So just drop me a message on the forums or something.

Comments

• edited May 2014
    aim: SKaggressiveSK ?
  • fansubbing?
  • I don't know exactly how long it's been, but it was when Holo started his fansubbing thing. I'm going to guess like 3-5 years or something like that. The only glaring change so far I think was DW. I don't think the numbers were that high before, but maybe I'm just forgetful.

Also if anyone wants to fill me in on how to play this game again, that'd be great. I think I went by Aggressive Style or Dark Haven in the past, but it's hard to keep track. I started this game my first year of middle school and now I'm like 23 electrical assembler. I probably won't be on aim, can't remember my SN or password. So just drop me a message on the forums or something.
    Electrical Assembler?
  • Flabbergasted?
  • Jabberwocky?
  • OFF WITH THIER HEADS!
  • Run.... runeunrunrunrunrunrun away
  • Back when Holo made TEDDY or BUTTSECKS? that sounds around then
  • edited May 2014
    fansubbing?
    People volunteer their services to translate japanese animation to english subtitles for the rest of the world :-p. Holo has a group called Doki fansubs.
  • Does Holos knock off game still exist?
  • i played the last round he had, he said it was then going to be radically changed and rereleased.

that round ended in like sep of 2013
  • aim: SKaggressiveSK ?
    Now to remember my password
    I don't know exactly how long it's been, but it was when Holo started his fansubbing thing. I'm going to guess like 3-5 years or something like that. The only glaring change so far I think was DW. I don't think the numbers were that high before, but maybe I'm just forgetful.

Electrical Assembler?
    fancy job title that actually means I just wire panels :D
    DW OP
    Is that really all? :D
    fansubbing?
    People volunteer their services to translate japanese animation to english subtitles for the rest of the world :-p. Holo has a group called Doki fansubs.
    How you been bro?
  • I've been good man, just getting my shit back in order outside of this place.

How about yourself? you playing this round? if not, pm me and i'll get you a spot
  • I've been good man, just getting my shit back in order outside of this place.

How about yourself? you playing this round? if not, pm me and i'll get you a spot
    A lot has happened since leaving to focus on school. The more significant things include dropping out of school and finding a job.

I random'd in with a friend last night and we ended up in TrainingDay. So I guess it still works out somehow :D