Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Story of Raziel

edited April 2014 in General
Raziel did it long before you and he pissed off a much larger player base. Lrn2troll Darius
Respect to him, I was not aware of his story could you please share it?
So who else has fond memories of Raz??

In a time before xbox 360s, a troll existed so foul, so gutless, that he made everyone hate him. He wagered the entire PFs on something (I cant remember what it was now), and if he lost, he would give us all xbox 360s. He lost, didn't give us 360s, and then got perma banned for being a vile creature. If I remember correctly, he came back as Pan Utopia or something, and carried on with his usual drivel. He had no filter saying anything to get somebody upset. He was just a real bugger.

Anyway, I think I got a forum plugin or something to block all posts or something and dealt with that nonsense myself.

What else can you dudes add to my spotty memory of the history here?

Comments

• I believe he wagered 200 wii's and not xboxs, however dementia has set in all of us who have been around that long so i may be wrong.
  • hahaha yeah, wii too

remember guys, this was like....8-9 years ago :D
  • edited April 2014
    He also made all of his posts in a purple font I believe it was. Good trolls put in added effects for maximum rage returns.
  • This is not a good story so far, I have heard no mention of him asserting his dominance over the pathetic assclowns that fill this forum as I have
  • my first post on skpfs was defending raziel, and since i didn't post anything for two years with my account he said I was an old vet who knew what I was talking about
  • Calls people of ancient text based game assclowns, wishes to dominate them..

Who is the pathetic one here again? You're 10 years too late ;-)
  • Calls people of ancient text based game assclowns, wishes to dominate them..

Who is the pathetic one here again? You're 10 years too late ;-)
    Listen arson. I just played ultimate for 3 hours and im curled up in the fetal position on my bed snuggling with my pillow and trying to recover before I go out to some stupid ass troll bar hop tonight.

I just want to hear a story of an alpha male dominating all of you like you promised, as he is apparently a troll lord ancestor of Lord Darius the Nerdslayer.

If you cant do that for me, thats fine, but I dont ask much of you guys around here and I am a constant fountain of happiness and enjoyment for all of you, maybe it would be nice of you to return the favor.

Please begin the story of Raziel
  • edited April 2014
    Pissing off a bunch of neckbeards, basement dwellers and potentially criminally insane wouldnt qualify one as an Alpha Male. Your role model is equivalent to a beta tween with too much free time on his hands.
  • Pissing off a bunch of neckbeards, basement dwellers and potentially criminally insane wouldnt qualify one as an Alpha Male. Your role model is equivalent to a beta tween with too much free time on his hands.
    Then he was no Darius, and you are full of lies.

My ride is here, once again you have failed me SK pfs, after everything I do for all of you.
  • Your Mom is outside? Give her a kiss for me, tell her we didn't mind babysitting you
  • Raziel and Pan U were not the same people, Pan U had been Idiotic Genuis or some such name. Raziel also helped organize SK PFs election. GOF for life!
  • I forgot about the purple font

Maybe i'm thinking of paratrooper
  • edited April 2014
    *SK GOP

Grand Ole Foggies was the SK Party of choice. It had me, Slacker, Cereal... nothing else needed. I mean, we got other people also, but seriously it was the best.
  • hey darius- 3 hours of ultimate makes you curl up in the fetal position?
    I mean I know its alot of runing- but really?
    This seems inconsistent with your lifting persona...
  • Ultimate is cardio... so 3 hours is normal for me. However, from what I've noticed Darius talking about he doesn't do much cardio. I could be horribly wrong though.
  • A wild Dogtown appears!
  • Raziel and Pan U were not the same people, Pan U had been Idiotic Genuis or some such name. Raziel also helped organize SK PFs election. GOF for life!
    retarded genious?
  • edited April 2014
    Ultimate is cardio... so 3 hours is normal for me. However, from what I've noticed Darius talking about he doesn't do much cardio. I could be horribly wrong though.
    I dont do cardio, Im doing some crossfit bullshit with the girl of my dreams a 4:30 in the fuckin morning on monday, and I picked up ultimate with two groups, one being some coworkers and others guys we've been playing ultimate every weekend with for 8-10 years on tuesdays and saturdays for cutting/tanning/beach season thats coming up.

I normally just lift though with no cardio, but I was a nationals level racquetball player in college and a varsity swimmer in hs.
  • hey darius- 3 hours of ultimate makes you curl up in the fetal position?
    I mean I know its alot of runing- but really?
    This seems inconsistent with your lifting persona...
    Im reading this thread super backwards

I go all out and im not in cardio shape these days, given a month or two ill be running like a gazelle but 95 degree houston heat + direct sunlight for 3 hours + constant competitive cardio when I had to man up against a black track runner for 3 hours will make anyone a bitch for the following 2 hours

Also that may not have been an exaggeration for comedic effect, but I probably wouldve had no problem doing it if not for me getting ready to go out tonight.
    retarded genious?
    That's it, that's who Pan U was before, not Raziel.
    retarded genious?
    That's it, that's who Pan U was before, not Raziel.
    I was around for him posting, that guy was only his first name at best hahaha
  • Yeah, weird dude definitely. Raziel was much better.
  • I remember Raz, not much else about him though, its been a few years :(
  • And to think I deleted the screenshot of him promising the 360s. :(
  • Pan U was hilarious. Pretty sure he was autistic, so he had his smart moments and his retarded moments, hence retarded genius.
  • I liked PanU, to be fair a lot of us were pretty hard on him. :(
  • both shite trolls and both shite player / thread
  • Raz was a schmuck who could barely troll and cried like a bitch when you hit him forcing me to hit him more and spread his som around more then his whore mom spread her nasty thighs... His name should stay buried with the likes of Seph.. (at least Seph could make a decent kd)
  • i miss them idiots :(
  • Walls sighting!