Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy Easter

edited April 2014 in General
So, years ago I had a pf account that was called easter bunny. Every year I would make a post or two with it. Only the mods knew it was me. Anyway, happy easter. Or whatever. You pagans.

Comments

• today we get to celebrate the catholic church hijacking a pagan holiday so that they could water down their own faith and make it more appealing to the barbarian hordes

but at least we get the reeces cups that look like eggs and have more peanut butter in them, so theres that.
  • Happy Easter, Easter Bunny!

• but at least we get the reeces cups that look like eggs and have more peanut butter in them, so theres that.
    /thread

• but at least we get the reeces cups that look like eggs and have more peanut butter in them, so theres that.
    /thread
    This discussion is over
  • edited April 2014
    I'm eating blueberry pie and ham nomnomnom
  • today we get to celebrate the catholic church hijacking a pagan holiday so that they could water down their own faith and make it more appealing to the barbarian hordes

but at least we get the reeces cups that look like eggs and have more peanut butter in them, so theres that.
    Steal all the traditions. Steal all the reeces eggs
  • edited April 2014
    I like walkin at night with a sharpee in the richer neighborhoods and knock over the crosses and write fallen over risen :D
  • I thought everyone knew easter bunny was Newb. I did and I wasn't a mod back then.
  • edited April 2014
    Jesus... the OZ (original zombie)
  • I thought everyone knew easter bunny was Newb. I did and I wasn't a mod back then.
    I'm sure it wasn't mystery of the decade, but the first year or two people didn't know.

• Mayhaps the first year I didn't know, I will grant thee that.