Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Banished - The Game

edited April 2014 in General
It has caught my attention. But all of my little children like to die.

Teach me.

Comments

• Child labor law mods. Put those kids to work!
  • Now those jerks won't live through winter.
  • Update:

Successfully built a village.

Current Challenge - Getting old people to fuck.
  • What is this for? Steam?
  • Yes, you can get it on steam.
  • Got it... god damn addicting. Not enough civis though :( need moar people banging.
  • Exactly.
  • I hear tales of like young teenagers marrying elderly civis...I hear it is just hard all around, but fun.
  • Thread hijack; I have no idea about the previously stated game but has anyone played don't starve? Im pushing day 500 like a baws
  • Nice. Its on my steam wish list. Too many games to play already.
  • I took one look at the graphics and said nope.
  • Its a survival game where you have to maintain your hunger, your sanity, and your comfort or something. Its supposed to be really good zeal.
  • It's when your first load of kids grow up that all of a sudden they start banging and working and your food needs spike. Get a stockpile of it before you start building more houses.

Took me a while to get it right, especially on hard. It's much worse once you start relying on mines and quarries :-(
  • I worked my way up to 85civis. Quite a fun game
  • HOLY CRAP! THATS A LOT!

*goes back to playing*
  • Hahahaha it is exponential I swear, you're at like 35 then next year 50 its like oh mah gerd
  • Biggest one I have is 230 and it's an absolute nightmare to manage. I will just say resist the temptation of nomads as easy civs because they are often diseased and do more harm than good
  • More houses means more rumpy pumpy