Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How About an Anti-Desert Planet?

edited March 2014 in Game Talk
Humanoid Units -20% attack strength (cant stand the cold/environment?)
+20% power needs (harsh environment requires more tech stuff...)

idk...you guys are better this!

What would be the particulars of a FAIR Anti-Desert type of planet?

Comments

• Actually, we need more bro/sis DW type planets.
  • Dw needs a buff.
  • I dont get it, -20% attack strength and +20% power sounds like 2 disadvantages
  • like what!? explain!
  • People have made up thousands of ideas on new planet types. Oceanic should be the natural opposite and have cheaper lds. 95%? haha 30% def aswell ;)

The balance is dumb in this game.
  • I dont get it, -20% attack strength and +20% power sounds like 2 disadvantages
    +20 power NEEDS!
  • People have made up thousands of ideas on new planet types. Oceanic should be the natural opposite and have cheaper lds. 95%? haha 30% def aswell ;)

The balance is dumb in this game.
    call it an exercise in thinking!--Try!
    +20 power NEEDS!
    Did you mean: +20% Power Produced from PPts ? Or Required ?? lol

Think Anti Desert Should be :

Defense Strength = +25%
    Start With LDs
    LD cost 90% Less..

Turtle Power.
  • required!
  • edited March 2014
    These ideas are why bcart doesnt listen to us :-))
  • He is just trolling these days.
  • Check the PT table in the game manual. I think there are supposed to be 2 advantages and 1 disadvantage. An ice planet could work, but it is probably just oceanic that needs a buff.
  • shit ideas from shit players.
  • We need a PT that has advantage of putting kingdom in to delete mode. This should be the only PT choice. SK should go away.

I'll be here all night, don't forget to tip your waitresses.
  • shit ideas from shit players.
    a game where the mentally inflexible are the best is a bad game;-)

Think Anti Desert Should be :

Defense Strength = +25%
    Start With LDs
    LD cost 90% Less..

Turtle Power.
    this.
  • That would be a terrible idea. Think about it.
  • That would be a terrible idea. Think about it.
    I think that it is clear nobody actually thought about it.
  • edited March 2014
    We already have anti desert it is called ocean. The problem is that BCart refuses to have those stats offset the desert bonus. In all honesty it pisses me off as I am a turtle and I should gravitate towards oceanic, but it is shit. Anytime desert is altered ocean should follow suit to negate that advantage in striking it.
  • And then the DWs die and the terras take over. 15% extra offense is nothing to laugh at and 15% more defense makes them significantly harder to hit than anything else. TF is the best PT for the long haul.
  • I'd do mount if I planned on never making offense ever.

TF otherwise.
  • fw>mount
  • Rather than make a PT that is turtled in defensive bonuses and units, make a PT that just seems unappealing and costly to attack. ie: attackers suffer 2x casualties, and receive 20% less spoils.
  • Beans game was fun
  • Mysti > Fuck you all <3
  • And then the DWs die and the terras take over. 15% extra offense is nothing to laugh at and 15% more defense makes them significantly harder to hit than anything else. TF is the best PT for the long haul.
    Mount is the best if nobody playing DW hates you imo

HEAR, HEAR!!!

• Are you sure its not... HERE, HERE!!

? Discuss
  • defo need more aggressive planet types, DW is not enough
  • xSQx for rank 1