Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius you should hide your IPs better multi

edited March 2014 in General
Thought you said you had better things to do, lol

GUESS WE CANT FOOL EVERYONE

Comments

• I'm assuming you posted screenshots, they won't load on my mobile. direct link plz for lulz
  • Want to see screenies to
  • Want to see screenies to
  • At roundstart darius aka arrogance 1:9 suicided on me cause he sucked balls

I saved arrogance's IPs at roundstart:

IPvSK2: 823-49-01-A5
    IPvSK2: 917-EF-9C-A7
    IPvSK2: 813-E6-D1-35

now today, loads of probe farm multies from all over, no real connection trying to PK me, measured all and found a hilarious match, kinda sad

• edited March 2014
    there are about 10 kingdoms you control just from the bit of news I got

must be fun making multies for substitutes as your friends lol
  • Trying to play off actual evidence only presents a stronger showcase of who you are.

Anyways the list of kingdoms that tried to PK me, all from either xMYx, xROx, a mixture of both or multies of them all

Bellman (2:12)
    Scientist Heimdall (1:13)
    Gate to Chaos (1:4)
    Mister X (1:13)
    Maria Ozawa (1:8)
    Belial (2:18)
    Catch Twenty Two (1:18)
    Bomberman Blue (2:5)
    Mt Dew (2:19)
    Yaul (1:14)
    Kayden Kross (1:16)
    Puriel (2:18)
    The Fith Element (1:1)
    Commander Thor (1:13)
    Zerg (1:19)
    Isis Taylor (1:16)
    We have issues (1:14)
    Rock N Rolla (1:9)
    Julian Assange (1:9)
    Pop Bazic (1:14)
    Atreyu (2:18)
  • Trying to play off actual evidence only presents a stronger showcase of who you are.

Anyways the list of kingdoms that tried to PK me, all from either xMYx, xROx, a mixture of both or multies of them all

theyre all legit Flaz, if any of them have tonnes of money on them with a login its only because their mothers are ill and they cant spend the plat because of it. Totally legit though.
  • People should apologise for constantly blaiming and framing me

The multis are also helping Exilium with probing
  • Early in the round Arrogance 1:9 sent me a message asking who I was based on my ip(obviously saved it from last round). I then made up a fake name and told it to absolutely nobody else. Day later one of those 1:16 kds was referring to me by that particular name. Hiiilarious.
  • May not be Darius, but whoever it is is a sad fuck to have to try so hard at this game. They should just give up, they lose legit & they lose when they cheat, how in the hell is that possible?!?
  • Maybe they're just natural born losers.

The only thing that suprises me is how straight up shit they can be with so many kds. Bank farm and probe farms in the 2:18 premi, matching with all these other probe farms hahaha. Like seriously? Who even cares THAT much anymore?
  • Dude i dont see them whining on pfs cos they got rolled

Maybe they just dont care
  • People should apologise for constantly blaiming and framing me

The multis are also helping Exilium with probing

Is it an ego thing that makes you want to believe that all those kds are multies as opposed to a bunch of people whom want to see you dead?
  • One of those is mine.
  • Flazer didn't say they were all multis just people from UAs trying to kill him. Some are multis as they have matched interacted
  • edited March 2014
    Meh
  • edited March 2014
    Flazer didn't say they were all multis just people from UAs trying to kill him. Some are multis as they have matched interacted
    Either/or he was an AT, if not those people someone else would've killed him. Now he's dead so his opinion is even less relevant.
  • Good point everyone, anyone who is an AT should clearly be justifyably multi-raped
  • Good point everyone, anyone who is an AT should clearly be justifyably multi-raped

Time for the CMWSZRABC multis, You guys call yourself something like that right?
  • on a lolsy side note

March 22, 04:37:00 Our brave kingdom Biopower (2:12) attacked Ramlosa (2:19) and conquered 198 planets.
    March 22, 04:37:07 Our brave kingdom Biopower (2:12) attacked Ramlosa (2:19) and conquered 142 planets.
    March 22, 04:37:13 Our brave kingdom Biopower (2:12) attacked Ramlosa (2:19) and conquered 98 planets.
    March 22, 04:37:18 Our brave kingdom Biopower (2:12) attacked Ramlosa (2:19) and conquered 77 planets.

These 2 kds shared 3 ips earlier in the round when I was looking through sectors. Random 100% silent disband and eat, seems legit.
  • there are about 10 kingdoms you control just from the bit of news I got

You must be really paranoid if you belive everyone who hits an AT with such bad defense for some nice freeland.
    Is on you for a PK i see only a few naps and it should be hundreds with all the KDs you posted.
  • on a lolsy side note

March 22, 04:37:00 Our brave kingdom Biopower (2:12) attacked Ramlosa (2:19) and conquered 198 planets.
    March 22, 04:37:07 Our brave kingdom Biopower (2:12) attacked Ramlosa (2:19) and conquered 142 planets.
    March 22, 04:37:13 Our brave kingdom Biopower (2:12) attacked Ramlosa (2:19) and conquered 98 planets.
    March 22, 04:37:18 Our brave kingdom Biopower (2:12) attacked Ramlosa (2:19) and conquered 77 planets.

These 2 kds shared 3 ips earlier in the round when I was looking through sectors. Random 100% silent disband and eat, seems legit.
    he messaged saying his friend got bored and quit so gave him his land haha

told him hes lucky nobody cares anymore
  • there are about 10 kingdoms you control just from the bit of news I got

You must be really paranoid if you belive everyone who hits an AT with such bad defense for some nice freeland.
    Is on you for a PK i see only a few naps and it should be hundreds with all the KDs you posted.
    quiet down forum multi.