Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exitium/ BoB v Redlaw

edited March 2014 in Game Talk
One of the most one sided wars I have ever seen this has actually mad me laugh

Bring it on

Gather your pop corn

Comments

• Cripplefight. Alliances are useless thanks to neg.
  • This should be funny to watch.
  • If there was like a 3v3 war or something it could be fun, but that would require too much communication and competency among people.
  • 1 [BoB] 24,908,927 4,981,785
    2 [Exitium] 23,742,530 4,748,506
    3 [RedLaw] 16,473,640 3,294,728

48 mill Nw verses 16 k lol

Bring it on I will fight even if I have to do it alone
    Bully boys

I ain't going to even moan it a trolling paradise
  • Cowards :)
  • Do we even need a thread? If I were viva I'd just disband and let every DW in the alliance get KTed
  • Do we even need a thread? If I were viva I'd just disband and let every DW in the alliance get KTed
    AL next round
    AL next round
    huh?

• i voted you for AL next round
  • Im thinking Viva shouldnt piss off people better than him. And to think, my sector was with him at first...
  • I think Viva needs to be cut some slack. He seems like a good enough guy, just have to get to know him is all.
  • and stop ignoring on aim lynog ;)
  • Im thinking Viva shouldnt piss off people better than him. And to think, my sector was with him at first...
    Whatever, your sector didn't do shit against the ATs we found. If you're trying to make a case for the AT then you shouldn't be passive aggressive when they get killed with catty pf posts
  • If he didnt do stupid shit I would cut him some slack lol
  • This is the round of AT. Im of the mind if they dont do anything to me... why do they have to die? A strat is a strat. If you are AT, shouldnt be KT over it unless you break rules. Now if your defense is shit, you will get hit. Once you break rules with your AT, then you die.
  • We killed anti turtles because we had balls I enjoy my kingdom being rolled
    I don't rage

I will not back down in this war and we may be highly out numbered and out gunned and have little chance
    But still I will stand and still I will fight

It will also prove that u guys own the multis because there's no multi man within my officers or alliance

So lets say this is

Redlaw vs ex / Bob and the multis
  • BoB killed most multis brat lyn and jones got multid down. now vilt gets multid don't look like either of those two
  • This is the round of AT. Im of the mind if they dont do anything to me... why do they have to die? A strat is a strat. If you are AT, shouldnt be KT over it unless you break rules. Now if your defense is shit, you will get hit. Once you break rules with your AT, then you die.
    Understandable. Generally tho, the ATs we were killing were 75-90% offense. So that's pretty shit defense. What I don't understand is what viva did that was so terrible it can justify this bogus warring. I mean, both alliances declare? Really?
  • Doesnt take balls to KT ATs. When everyone can hit, thats easy shit. Start taking out #1s and #2s.. thats where your balls will show. Thats why I try to drop Lynog, Cobras, etc... they are worth the effort and that is what takes balls.
  • Meh, sk people, no balls cant go 1v1
  • so which group has the most DWs this round?
  • BoB killed most multis brat lyn and jones got multid down. now vilt gets multid don't look like either of those two

I would never kill jones and lynog is my mate and I would not multi
    Him so stop the properganda every one with half a brain knows its not me
    And to be fair I don't care if people believe it or not
    I don't care about them folks apart from lynog
    So as long as he knows your talking bullshit then I couldn't give a flying fuck son
  • Doesnt take balls to KT ATs. When everyone can hit, thats easy shit. Start taking out #1s and #2s.. thats where your balls will show. Thats why I try to drop Lynog, Cobras, etc... they are worth the effort and that is what takes balls.
    Your probably one of the worst ALs I have seen so shut up
  • Yeah I know my limitations, but I bet I can out build you and guarantee I will outlive you every round. And for being a shitty AL, I highly doubt anyone has AL'd more times in the past 20 rounds than me. I cant be all that bad.
  • I played this game alpha 2 I could have kicked ya ass as a noob
    You where probably still in nappies then
    Running around eating crayons and toilet paper
  • Scores or it never happened!
  • I played this game alpha 2 I could have kicked ya ass as a noob
    You where probably still in nappies then
    Running around eating crayons and toilet paper
    the green ones taste the best
  • This is what I get for wanting to keep British Land In Britain.. Cheers Jones :D LUFC4LIFE

Oh shit nearly last orders catch ya later l33t l00zers
  • Who are you? And what the fuck are you talking about?