Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Offline land gain

So ivalice(1:11) on S1 gained 2 land during this current tick without being online nor having logged in for 3 hours. It's a small KD and I'm pretty sure it's been there the whole round.

Album (easy viewing): http://imgur.com/a/6KGwk

Comments

• The server was just taking time to update, he's exploring.
  • It takes 27 minutes into the tick to update?
  • If you don't login that tick and you're one of the last kd's to be updated, 27 minutes sounds right. Hitting/probing the kd will cause it to update, however, so its really nothing of note. Just funny when you see it happen the first time :-p
  • oh no scallywags are cheating with 300 land kingdoms

better war them fkers
  • Definitely a cheater. I mean how else can he get that land, like seriously, you don't explore in space and claim that land is yours.
  • Yea yea hah hah

• OMG You copied that from another website!!! Copyright infringement!!! SOPA SOPA EPA EPA TWISTED TAIL, A THOUSAND EYES, LOST FOREVER!!!
  • edited January 2012
    Well it would actually be BCart who would have to remove it, assuming that he receives a cease and desist order from a copywrite holder. I can go ahead and post all the shit I want - and could effectively tank this forum into necessary self-destruction.
  • The statlines on the navigation are cached until an action concerning the player is made (robbed, attacked, builds, etc). The navigation updates the cache every ~15 minutes to keep the states semi-current.
  • Well it would actually be BCart who would have to remove it, assuming that he receives a cease and desist order from a copywrite holder. I can go ahead and post all the shit I want - and could effectively tank this forum into necessary self-destruction.
    Please do so.
  • Well it would actually be BCart who would have to remove it, assuming that he receives a cease and desist order from a copywrite holder. I can go ahead and post all the shit I want - and could effectively tank this forum into necessary self-destruction.
    Please do so.
    Oh yeah please do, please post private trackers, warez and all type of shizzle that whenever theres multies around, Bcart gets that letter and will have to get on SK.
  • First they came for Google...
  • Hey Tyrsis if you need an updated OS I have a copy or two. Windows 7 Ultimate or any top 10 Linux distro.
  • Wouldn't even need that, pretty much every avatar and sector banner in the game is a copyright violation.

If SOPA is indeed as stupid as I've heard, you could shut down any online forum by just doing the following: Person A posts a picture online (which they own), person B uses said picture as avatar, person A reports it and bam, site down.
  • Wouldn't even need that, pretty much every avatar and sector banner in the game is a copyright violation.

If SOPA is indeed as stupid as I've heard, you could shut down any online forum by just doing the following: Person A posts a picture online (which they own), person B uses said picture as avatar, person A reports it and bam, site down.
    Thats why theres such a large group of anti-SOPA supporters even amongst Facebook, Google, Twitter et al.
  • people need to actually do something about it then instead of just "liking" the group on facebook and acting like they are helping lol
  • Hey Tyrsis if you need an updated OS I have a copy or two. Windows 7 Ultimate or any top 10 Linux distro.
    Thanks for the offer but I am good. I am pretty stingy about keeping everything on my computer exactly the same. I hated just updating to windows 7 from XP.
  • oh no scallywags are cheating with 300 land kingdoms

better war them fkers
    Someones on to us! HURRY AND DERAIL THE THREAD!

Oh wait... nevermind already being done.
  • people need to actually do something about it then instead of just "liking" the group on facebook and acting like they are helping lol
    Thats the problem, we can't do anything, we are just the proletariats in this game theory of exploitation. All we are is a surplus of values and powerless in acts of social mediation.
  • Unless we start shitting on congressmens' cars.
  • Is Aid broken?
  • I'm sure there's a story behind somebody exploiting the hell out of it. God damnit sometimes you guys are just dicks.
  • Yea someone abused it etc.
  • BCart never put proper controls on aid, so it was abused.
  • neg where you at this round mouth almighty? still scared to reveal your piss poor kd?
  • im sure if you use that brain of yours you could figure that out m89
  • I'm sure there's a story behind somebody exploiting the hell out of it. God damnit sometimes you guys are just dicks.
    Archived scores for Round_37-s2: Strongest Kingdoms in the Universe.

Rank Kingdom name Networth
    1 Qisa Misa (1:16) 595,298,569