Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

war declarations

edited March 2014 in General
March 12, 05:17:23 the [warbonus] alliance has declared war with the [xDWOPx] alliance.
March 12, 07:05:26 the [buublefag] alliance has declared war with the [BubbleGuppies] alliance.
March 12, 07:12:05 the [Inactives] alliance has declared war with the [King] alliance.
March 12, 07:58:16 the [warbonus2] alliance has declared war with the [King] alliance.
March 12, 08:00:55 the [warbonus3] alliance has declared war with the [Exitium] alliance.
March 12, 08:37:22 the [abcdef] alliance has declared war with the [xDWOPx] alliance.
March 12, 08:56:26 the [Inactives] alliance has declared war with the [xDWOPx] alliance.
March 12, 09:07:20 the [bublles] alliance has declared war with the [BubbleGuppies] alliance.
March 12, 09:07:56 the [BubbleGuppies] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [bublles] alliance.
March 12, 09:40:42 the [123] alliance has declared war with the [xDWOPx] alliance.
March 12, 11:39:42 the [dwftw] alliance has declared war with the [xDWOPx] alliance.

Comments

• you're really good at making useless threads. someone make this guy a tinfoil hat.
  • edited March 2014
    Zomg inactive wars!

Weren't you going to take a break from making new threads?
  • That was last month....

• This isnt a useless thread, there are info hidden in it
  • That was last month....

Can you make it a 2014 resolution?
  • unreliable, i like you mate, ive always liked you but just recently these threads have really started to rub me the wrong way, every single one you make is as useful as a chocolate teapot, if i have to lay my eyes on another one in here im sorry, but im going to set up an almighty train on you.
  • you're really good at making useless threads. someone make this guy a tinfoil hat.
  • Well, if the public forums is the newspaper of SK, unreliable is like, fluff pieces about dog beauty pageant or a blood drive for a nursing home. Without it, the paper just isn't the same.