Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius! I staxededtteaded

edited March 2014 in General
Hey thought id let yo uknow i stacked, I got a premi... staxored wait for itz. Wez be xtaceted. OMGZORZ

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Oh you wont be stacking this round

I'll make sure of it
  • this guy hes funny!
  • You have created the Semen alliance.

Sir in your mouth, here we will provide you with alliance information for your sector's alliance or alliance management tools.

Your sector is currently not in an alliance.
    Your Sector Leader is the only kingdom that can control your Sector's Alliance settings.
  • NO! I have the first official alliance because I have a sector in it.

[WereBears]

[WereBears]
    Magus Hero save us!!!!
  • You have created the Semen alliance.

Sir in your mouth, here we will provide you with alliance information for your sector's alliance or alliance management tools.

Your sector is currently not in an alliance.
    Your Sector Leader is the only kingdom that can control your Sector's Alliance settings.

[WereBears]
    Magus Hero save us!!!!
    It's super scary, because this time Baldamir is leading the Werebears.
  • Grapevine says Bob wants Pie's TF/DW Sector in WereBear...
  • Grapevine says Bob is just loling around but nobody else made an alliance.
  • I am gonna make an alliance weretigers were a sister alliance all the dole moogle hate was a facade for utter domination this rd
  • I need 19 volunteers to help me stack a g2 or g3 sector with misty or vol kds. We will never buy solars, but have perma WarpGate and Nanos. It can be a multi kd because that is the norm these days. PM for details.
  • Feral cats op

Just ask your kids to multi for you pie.
  • The whole.. 1 account per device crap and I want people to play these kds. And 37 of my kids arent old enough to use a computer and I only have 5 computers, 3 smart phones, 2 tablets and a kindle so... not enough devices :-(
  • Oh.. 1:9s not stackes.. x (
  • GTFO
    DWs FTMFW
  • Fuck DWs. If a sector of Misty/Vol happened and you had perma WG, I will rape your +30 DW 4 times while you tap me once... giving my mistys 1 hour off their already awesome returns makes them OP. And if I have 10 in a sector? That sector could KT a kd by themselves...
  • DW CHOOO CHOOOOO
  • pie is right. mysti ftw!
  • gtfo pie

DW > All
  • Grapevine says Bob wants Pie's TF/DW Sector in WereBear...
    You mean Pie's DW sector lol.
  • Im TF so its TF/DW
  • OK fine ill give you that. You're only one of like 4 that we have though?
  • @Arson
    Its only rape when the victim fights back....
  • Pie is playing SK!?
  • You dont play SK....

SK plays you.
  • Troll neg who thinks we are all qqing and raging about his mad fat multi power.
  • Troll neg who thinks we are all qqing and raging about his mad fat multi power.
    Who is neg?

The general opinion seems to say he is trying to prevent 'stacking'

But really, when this many people are left, isn't every sector a stack?
  • Bakery, it becomes a problem when out of 40 players, 15 are in one sector and 25 split throughout the other 19 sectors....
  • Bad example morr than 40 players lolz