Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hulk SMASH

edited March 2014 in General

Comments

• I mean... I benched 450 once. :P
  • I like how he barks. Hilarious.
  • And I bet he doesn't even know what steroids are
  • 100% not natty and he looks retarded.

I have a powerlifting friend that puts up more weight than him at 180 lbs lol

course you do, video or you dont

course you do, video or you dont
    $5 he will send you it.
  • R u sure it wasn't the hulk in my video
  • why is hulk wearinga batman shirt eh!? this video didn't live up to expectations
  • Since when does the Hulk wear Fanny packs?
  • Just watched the first minute with captions on and i'm lol'ing hard

#1 I doubt ANYONE at 185lbs is out benching 495 naturally and that black dude is prolly natural tbh, I know a few gorillas that big in RL and they are all natural
  • 1. Lauri Kemppainen, 540 lbs / 245 kg

Lauri's weight: 182 lbs / 82,8 kg
    Date: 5.26.2011

2. Tomi Vikla, 534 lbs / 242,5 kg

Tomi's weight: 182 lbs / 82,62 kg
    Date: 8.5.2011

top 2 WORLD RECORD benching at 180 lbs...
  • we're talking 8 x 45lb plates right? these guys are machines
  • Dbol is all water weight, doesnt do much for strength. I will give this guy props for going all the way down, its rare to see someone actually do proper form. Everyone does half bent fucking arms which isnt close to proper
  • Well, Ive done Dbol and id disagree with you. Gets you puffy and minor gains in my experience. But no point in arguing.

Guys quite large though, not the body I watn or am going for personally, but he is a fricking beast
  • That hulk guy puts up 655 and he's a professional lifter meaning no drugs... same thing with xtra he was way bigger back in day before his heart surgery... dudes legit, trust me I love this shit
  • Look it up... power lifting competition doesn't allow n0, creatine, such n such And the dude hulk is going for the raw bench contest record which means no gloves, no belts and no pads. .. that guy Is warming up with 405... lol
  • Look it up... power lifting competition doesn't allow n0, creatine, such n such And the dude hulk is going for the raw bench contest record which means no gloves, no belts and no pads. .. that guy Is warming up with 405... lol
    If you think hes natty I am just lol

That physique is not physically possible to achieve without steroids.
    that physique is most def possible without roids, its one of the worse physiques you will ever see and consists of lifting as heavy as possible and eating more junkfood than a normal person could ever dream of. Nothing atall appealing about the fat black pile of shit but its defo possible without roids.
    If you think hes natty I am just lol

That physique is not physically possible to achieve without steroids.
    that physique is most def possible without roids, its one of the worse physiques you will ever see and consists of lifting as heavy as possible and eating more junkfood than a normal person could ever dream of. Nothing atall appealing about the fat black pile of shit but its defo possible without roids.
    You are retarded if you think that level of muscle can be achieved through junk food

Seriously go get yourself tested, you might qualify for government benefits
    ive been in gyms since you were shitting green, you dont know everything about everything, hes a big fat nigger with a bit of muscle on his chest and arms, stop talking about shit you have no idea about you sand nigger.
  • Darius you're coming off a bit naive now.

I worked with a guy who was Mr. Alberta, equivalent of a state lifting champ. Guy would bring a monster bowl just filled with cooked ground beef. Said it was part of his bulk phase. If that aint junk food.. I dont know what is. He's gonna be dead by 60 haha
  • go and look at the physique on CT when he was younger and trying to be a bench press champions, very similar to that guy, tells you straight up he used to just eat 8 double cheeseburgers right after training too, nothing impressive about them physiques.
  • Darius you are WAY wrong... i am 278 lbs and stand 6ft4... I'm natural minus protein powder, n0xplode and bcaa powder... i incline bench 385 but max was 455 and my flat is around the same... da hulk guy's not that fat in a percentage but his daily intake is 15k calories he says... If you lift heavy iron n do minimal cardiovascular you can establish a physique similar to his when you've been lifting for 20 plus yrs... If your dedicated you can transform your body into anything u want. .. go buy Arnolds encyclopedia of bodybuilding he'll enlighten you too how big boys lift
  • That physique is well and truly possible for people, im not saying he has done it naturally nor did i ever say he did, im saying its possible because it is, it would take a hell of a lot of hard work and so much eating but its defo quite possible, just because you cant do it or havnt seen it doesnt mean its not possible Darius, believe it or not you dont actually know everything about everything.
  • That physique is well and truly possible for people, im not saying he has done it naturally nor did i ever say he did, im saying its possible because it is, it would take a hell of a lot of hard work and so much eating but its defo quite possible, just because you cant do it or havnt seen it doesnt mean its not possible Darius, believe it or not you dont actually know everything about everything.
    I know lots of things about lots of things. The things I dont know I keep quiet on until I learn enough to know things about.

The human body is not capable of naturally sustaining, much less GROWING, that much muscle mass without a severe genetic deformity. Ask yourself what he would look like if he took roids, if you think thats achievable naturally.

I know you want to believe, but that doesnt make things beyond reasonable human genetics possible.
    there you go referring to that fat nigger again, first off you dont know how much muscle mass he is actually carrying, secondly iam not referring to him. There are people out there who can reach that size naturally, i agree that no little tiny person would be able to reach that size but what about someone who was already genetically huge? its quite possible, maybe nobody in your gym has done it but your gym isnt the only gym in the world now is it.
  • i can lift your pc pretty easy
  • I could prolly throw nimrod out of a 50 story buildings window pretty easy.
  • itt: bunch of nerds acting as if they're Hercules.
  • itt: bunch of nerds acting as if they're Hercules.
    I just watched hercules with my kids last weekend (the disney one)
  • Great movie
  • in all honesty no, i dont think that guy is genetically huge, i bet if you went and looked at all his bloodline it would be like the Clumps.
  • edited March 2014
    Only the Scots, Welsh, Irish, French, Germans, Europeans, Arabs, Asians and Blacks I think.

Particularly those German bastards though with their "precision engineering". Argh.