Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

letter of apology

edited February 2014 in General
Sorry flazer, for making too many threads.

If someone else is annoyed, i'll be glad to make an apologetic thread to him as well...

Comments

• im annoyed
  • Sorry flazer, for making too many threads.

If someone else is annoyed, i'll be glad to make an apologetic thread to him as well...
    A thread to apologize about the threads... Like it.
  • It's moments like these that make me wish the former resident forum Nazi Spock was still around.
  • It's moments like these that make me wish the former resident forum Nazi Spock was still around.
    its moments like this i wish a gang of animals locked Unreliable in a room and watch him starve to death.
    its moments like this i wish a gang of animals locked Unreliable in a room and watch him starve to death.
    Where did that one come from :D... Gang of animals, Locked Room, Watching Starve to death... - Whilst they are all outside eating 4 course meals.
    Where did that one come from :D... Gang of animals, Locked Room, Watching Starve to death... - Whilst they are all outside eating 4 course meals.
    He must be suffering from Pie syndrome....I heard there's no chance of recovery
  • /communityblog

What's if Meadows is annoyed? :p
  • edited February 2014
    Sorry flazer, for making too many threads.

Meadows only has two states. There is annoyed and then murderous rampage. If you are just annoying her I think you're ok. Certainly not safe by any means, but probably not going to die right away. Really when you think about it there should be tons of posts about how she destroyed the game, but there is never any proof beyond her outright admitting it and laughing. Brilliant I suppose there is no debate nothing to argue about, just yeah I did it so what? Take Kesha for instance he didn't really argue but you could point to his bot and bitch about it. With Meadows you can't even figure out what the fuck happened you just know everyone around you is either dead or broken to the point of useless.
  • True, she covers her tracks remarkably well.

Then your kingdom is left in ashes n rubble... i try N stay on the Gingers good side!!!

• LIES!! Tiesto TRIES to piss off the Gingers! He hates life so much, he is just begging one of us to steal that tainted soul!

Your time will come soon..