Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you ever....

edited February 2014 in General
Fill in the sentence for the next guy to answer or just have him fill it with whatever amusing history he has.

(Its a fun thread, so lets keep the weird stuff out? :P)

Comments

• Yes, because killing cats is
  • Have you ever been going at it with your girl and out of the blue, your dog licks your asshole?

Part 2: and then think... fuck it Im almost done and let him lick your asshole some more?

(Disclaimer: Part 2 didnt happen to me... but I do have fucked up cousins.. MEOW!)
  • edited February 2014
    Oh shit, I can see this turning bad on darius for some reason, but ya let the dog lick the asshole. Hell, you have more nerves around the anus which stimulates the orgasim to higher levels. Been tryin to get the wife to lick the asshole for years. Thats just one of those trees the I keep on barkin up... but nothins there :(

Have you ever been caught jerkin it by your mom? And if so, what hapoened.
  • Not again.

*Exits thread*
  • Nope, not playing
  • Oh shit, I can see this turning bad on darius for some reason, but ya let the dog lick the asshole. Hell, you have more nerves around the anus which stimulates the orgasim to higher levels. Been tryin to get the wife to lick the asshole for years. Thats just one of those trees the I keep on barkin up... but nothins there :(

Have you ever been caught jerkin it by your mom? And if so, what hapoened.
    Never caught by Mom... but wife caught me and said "Great! Now I don't have to.."

Have you ever tried to shock and disgust people on SKPFs and have it work with most? :-D
  • I would never degrade my woman enough to ask her to lick my ass.

/thread
  • Way to keep the weird stuff out hahaha
  • How'd I end up on the weird part of SKPFs is how i've been feeling lately lol

Have you ever been fed up with work and just quit your job? How'd you do it?

These days I've been feeling like just walking up to my GM and telling her I quit while throwing shit everywhere, your responses may inspire me to grow the balls to quit.
  • How'd I end up on the weird part of SKPFs is how i've been feeling lately lol

Have you ever been fed up with work and just quit your job? How'd you do it?

These days I've been feeling like just walking up to my GM and telling her I quit while throwing shit everywhere, your responses may inspire me to grow the balls to quit.
    I've learned through others that burning bridges can bite you in the ass down the road I ways you never imagined. Whether they deserve it or not, you're better off leaving civil.

That being said, I quit a job that paid over $150k/yr, because I didn't want the career anymore. Literally cut my income in half, but I'll look back on it fondly in a few years.

Never "settle" for a job, always have a game plan. Working a shit job is great if it will lead to your end game, working a Dece job without a goal is just a recipe for fail.

My 2c, take it or leave it.
  • GM?
    General Manager
  • Thanks Zeal, appreciate it. The "throwing shit everywhere" is more how I feel, I'd never actually do that.

I've pretty much "settled" for this job. As a Director of Sales I make decent money but with recent aggressive budgets (practically killing my hopes of getting bonus), my GM's overbearing need to micromanage me, and just no sense of job fulfillment, I've been thinking of switching careers lately.
  • Never ragequit your job unless your're starting a rampaging criminal life. You may always end up having to return to it....leaving on good terms also helps if the next employer decides to investigate you
  • Bro, I will help you throw your shit everywhere
  • edited February 2014
    Ghosted is an expert at flinging poo... as he is a monkey in a zoo! Ha!
  • Thanks Zeal, appreciate it. The "throwing shit everywhere" is more how I feel, I'd never actually do that.

I've pretty much "settled" for this job. As a Director of Sales I make decent money but with recent aggressive budgets (practically killing my hopes of getting bonus), my GM's overbearing need to micromanage me, and just no sense of job fulfillment, I've been thinking of switching careers lately.
    Can't beat happiness man, working in a negative environment will probably cause a ton of health problems down the road... Or contribute to a mental breakdown haha.

I'm an advocate for career changes, it makes you more confident, happier and more well rounded. All useful things to employers, good for life in general.
  • edited February 2014
    I've seen it go both ways. I switched jobs often when employers were demanding more from me than others. I've always felt that if I'm producing twice what the rest of your crew is doing then my raise should show it. If not I will walk. Overall it's worked out for me but I did walk into a round of layoffs about two years ago after I tried to upgrade. Then I panicked and took a job based on what the assholes were telling me, and none of it was true. There was no moving up, you never knew when you got off work, people were total assholes, and every second I was there was recorded both on the phone and camera. Then they would grade every single thing that I did and I still clocked 100% everything, which they hid. Finally my boss tried to blame bullshit on me that was her own fault and eventually moved to just making crap up completely. It was only a matter of time before I went off on her, and I did. It was quite the spectacle as I cut her down and threw my badge on the desk. Luckily I managed to land back on my feet but it was really risky. I have a wife, kid, and all of the bills that come with it. Still, as most of you around here know I don't take a lot of shit. That carries over to real life too it's just my personality not an online act. Anyways, it was the right decision at the right time, but it's a huge gamble and you will not always win. Many of the wealthy people or suits that I've been around would never hire me for a top paying job based on that. It's unthinkable to them that they would ever walk off of a job, quit a job, or do anything at all to jeopardize their status. They think people that do it are lower than dirt, but they've never been in our shoes busting our asses off for no reward. Instead they turn on their talk radio which tells them that good things happen to those that work hard, every single time, and it's simply not true. Many hard workers get the shaft from their sitting there silently accepting their fate, and thinking that success will land in their laps from sticking it out. I have never had patience to stick that out and I don't believe it at all. If the jobs sucks fuck that job get out of it the first opportunity you can when you're in the best position to do so. Sometimes you have to suck it up for a bit though you don't want to land on the street.
  • Micromanaging is such a crock of bullshit. I know that I couldn't stand the constant attention from a person that has the power to get you fired.

Can zeality please fill us in on his experiences with burning bridges?
  • Micromanaging is such a crock of bullshit. I know that I couldn't stand the constant attention from a person that has the power to get you fired.

Can zeality please fill us in on his experiences with burning bridges?
    I've only burned 1 bridge and thats cause i was young and stupid :D Pushed a manager, got fired, sux.

I've worked with plenty of guys though who trash talk their coworkers & superiors upon being fired, or quitting. The thought has crossed my mind a million times... but in the end, its a small world. Having people going around and telling other companies you are a pile of shit doesn't work too well in your favour.

True or not, the recruiter or hiring manager is going to be like "could be bs, could be true... fuck it i'll just skip to the next candidate".

Unless you are moving cities & industries, then I think you should quit in style.
  • recruiters and real estate agents are both the sort of professions that I have no respect for. they're services are of no use to society, instead they are responsible for creating problems.

had a real estate agent try and tell me he works hard once. asked him how many people he has fucked over while spending his days pushing pens.
  • I've veen with the pizza business for about 10 years off and on. I've sold Chryslers, I've been a conputer tech, welders helper, I've I've done deforestation, logging, waitor. A fairly wide variety of employment, but pizza has always been where I was at. Customer service blows though. No tipping bitches ruin the delivery service. Dont be surprised if in the next 5 years the delivery service just dies, at least you'll know whos responsible ;). Yup, I'm lookin at you, blackies -.-
  • customer service has been dead for a while in the western countries. I was shocked when I stayed the night in Korea, just how friendly they were and the lengths they went to just to ensure you enjoyed your stay.
  • North Korea or south? If it was north, that's probably because you were the only customer they had seen in 4 Years lol
  • South Korea. Despite not speaking their language they would always bow and welcome me in English every time.

You just knew that the priority of the servers was my comfort level. Would you like a coffee? Would you like a newspaper to read? Which newspaper, we have X and Y? How was your meal? Would you like to try out our complimentary dish.

USA customer service =that guy tipped me $1... I'm gonna spit in his coffee...
  • lol man, you should visit Alberta, Canada. We are kind folk, we tip extensively when given good service, but you have to actually put the effort in.
  • edited February 2014
    I've had two minimum wage jobs and a marketing internship. Never had an issue with any of it. All my experiences have been pretty good so far.

As for tips, I always tip 20-23%. You have to be really bad for me to go below that.
    Truth.

But hey, when your boss makes 50k a year more than you just in cash bonuses, and could buy the next 7 years of your working salary, why argue?