Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why so many gangbangs?

edited January 2012 in General
Most rounds start off with a few gangbangs until people get into the habit of posting in the forums there hits, but already this round seems like way increase in number. Ive seen 3 kds today get nailed 5+ times, they are not landfat, didnt have much army out. I think we can obviously count a large number of them today, to the SK tools that has been reupdated. This basically allows everyone to get a decent idea on whos a good hit, and so...instead of checking if hes already been raped, they just go ahead and add there hit in. Since it updates so slow, even if the guys been hit 3-4 times hes still showing as #1 target, so people click him load up offence and smash him regardless of the amount of hits hes taken.

I talked with one of the guys who made the 4th hit on a guy in my sector, asked him why would u hit a guy for 70 land who has just as much def as a guy that has 1k land or more. He said...well target finder said he was best target, so i i hit him, (even tho this was after 3 attacks but it had not updated so he was still showing #1)

I dont know maybe im just complaining, but i think we gotta try to pay a bit more attention to the guys you hitting, if hes lost 400 land in the last 2 ticks, give him a break and dont smash him again just because you can.