Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

this is one hated guy...good job, canada

edited February 2014 in General
http://happyplace.someecards.com/28985/justin-bieber-about-to-be-arrested-again-in-canada

"This will be the second arrest in as many weeks and comes at an especially bad time because earlier today a petition to have Bieber deported back to Canada reached 100,000 signatures, which means it will be sent to the White House for an official response."

Oh, right...seems he also named himself over some californian pot...

I seriously think he will be shot dead before 2015

(Earlier today as in january 29)

Comments

• can we revoke his citizenship in canada? Id be all over that lol
  • GTFO flames, you guys already fucked us with nickleback
  • people hate on Nickelback like they forgot about How You Remind Me
  • Like How You Remind Me how much nickleback sucks?

I give it to you, you guys have hot women but thats it.
  • please, nickelback may have been around for 7 years longer than they should have but you tell me the 2001 versions of yourselves DIDN'T sing Hero in the shower at least once a week
  • I did like How You Remind Me, they didn't follow it up with anything else. But that one song I liked.
  • How You Remind Me, Hero, Saving Me...only songs from them I liked.
  • I did like How You Remind Me, they didn't follow it up with anything else. But that one song I liked.
    they were kinda like a one hit wonder really. Still today, when I'm 3+ whisky shots in, bopping around my kitchen, my fiance will start How You Remind Me and I'm just a-singing.
  • Why would you bring up Nickelback when you go just put a plate of pancakes in front of us and say

"Now try eating all of them without thinking about maple syrup bitch"

In other news, he'll definitely start injecting himself soon. ticking timebomb
  • Not fair murica, you have produced a fuck ton of shitty artists. We don't take credit for Bieber and Nickleback.
  • What Bout Brian Adams?!
  • What Bout Brian Adams?!
    Hey hey that man has had a frog lodged down his throat for years. It's a serious ailment bro, show some respect
  • South park bigger longer uncut reference sails over primes head:(
  • South park bigger longer uncut reference sails over primes head:(
  • why the fuck is everyone still talking about nickleback
  • everyone "hates" nickleback yet you all know the words and listen to it on the radio, dont lie
  • everyone "hates" nickleback yet you all know the words and listen to it on the radio, dont lie
  • That doesnt mean it isnt shit music Davie, that just means ita catchy. 99% of his songs talk about dick and pussy in some way. Usually not very subtly haha