Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Movies thread

2»

Comments

• Just got myself Gravity 3d, hear its good.

Going to put my eyeballs all over it tonight.
    Fuckoff
    No need really is there, you mess of a human

Prisoners
    Robot & Frank
    Star Trek: Into Darkness
    Blackfish
    Lincoln
    Captain Philips
    Gravity

Most looking forward to for 2014:

The Amazing Spider-Man 2
    X-Men: Days of Future Past
    Noah
    300: Rise of an Empire
    Godzilla
    Interstellar
    Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
    Only saw Star Trek of your '13 list and it was a great addition to the newer series.

Your '14 list is great. Only thing I would add is Mockingjay but only because the book series meant so much more before the movies came out.

It could just be me but the teaser to Godzilla made me think that he is going to be way to big.
  • Meet the millers, Red2, Both funny as holy hell :)
  • Robocop was more like a fps quite disappointed tbh
  • Meet the miller's was excellent. Star trek also unreal. Saw too many to really remember, fuck.

Nearly pissed myself laughing at the snowman in frozen so there's that.
  • One word: Nymphomaniac
  • and the new Robocop!!
    Hahaha lad have ya heard that interview with Samuel l Jackson flyin about? Was laughin me head off
    The one where the guy thinks Samuel is Lawrence fishburn? I died, never heard someone be so awesomely racist hahaha
  • This...gold!
  • and the new Robocop!!
    Hahaha lad have ya heard that interview with Samuel l Jackson flyin about? Was laughin me head off
    The one where the guy thinks Samuel is Lawrence fishburn? I died, never heard someone be so awesomely racist hahaha
    yeah haha funny as fuck

• i fail to see how its racist. it also reeks of being setup.

this is the sort of shaming that people do to make racism a problem when it doesn't need to be.
  • He's black... If he were white, that wouldn't have been a problem. Hilarious either way
  • you can look at it that way or you can look at it as him mixing up two people that look similar (no mention of race whatsoever except by samuel)

could be a yank/canadian thing though. i didnt see any racism in this tv ad but ixta was calling it racist

• So, is this one real?
  • edited February 2014
    One word: Nymphomaniac
    Nymphomaniac: Volume 1, coming soon....to redtube.
  • So, is this one real?
    Picture of will smith, article about obama. I'll let you figure that one out buddy :)