Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is CMSZ

edited January 2014 in General
I'm getting annoyed by not getting the reference, can somebody explain to me what it is.

Comments

• S is for Shining
  • It started vinntage round when meadows assumed corys identity and ruined his alliance
  • The multi overlords of SK

Here is the story I told amog, just insert your name when you see amog.

*brings amog to sit on his lap*

3 or 4 rounds ago I was running gravity with my normal handle "Icylands xKTx". A pretty good early war broke out. People died. Damred, jesterawx, cobras, monkeysonsk....you get the idea. It went on for a while longer and a few of us ALs decided to kill each other (me, flazer, and dole). So we did. I died and was clear about not recreating....so meadows decided to make a new account with the kd name Icylands xKTx and it landed it gravity. She posed as me, was given AL, and everyone thought she was me. Then my buddy from RL texted me about posting a missile KT a few days later, and I was like, why the hell would I care? I am done for the round? That's when I came back to the pfs to find out I was being badmouthed for joining flazers alliance and beating up on doles alliance. Anyways, from then on CoryMeadows were known as a multi duo because of the lulz. Then one day we assimilated shining. So we are CoryMeadowsShining (Cms) and we rule the galaxy as the multi overlord.

The end.

*pats amog on the head*
  • Oh yeah, then one day zeality was consumed. Resistance is futile.
  • can we get a live action roleplay of the events that led to cmsz?
  • can we get a live action roleplay of the events that led to cmsz?
    I'll upload it to to youtube as soon as we are done
  • I logged in one day and read a thread about how I was assimilated.

Strangely enough though, that same round people thought I was Kesha so i just put his aim and [MultiOverlord] in my prefs.
  • get this shitty thread out of my eyeballs.
  • Dont make me KT you single-handedly Lynog. I will quad tap your ass and then switch to No State and hit you again!
  • Lynog, I apologize, and be with the starvin' Pygmies down there in New Guinea.

• Cunts sittin my zipper
  • I love it.

I'm a Someone. Wewt.
  • basically a bunch of fat girls doing yoga is what i gather.
  • get this shitty thread out of my eyeballs.
    For lynog, who apparently forgot what CMSZ is.
  • i didnt forget, i chose not to remember seeing as its so shit.
    Its totz legit and we are super cereal bro. We are going to multi the uni.
    Its totz legit and we are super cereal bro. We are going to multi the uni.
    im starting to like you cory, i really am. hahahaha
  • Same lol

Are you scousers going to go DW next round and run a choo choo on ze turtles?
  • Same lol

Are you scousers going to go DW next round and run a choo choo on ze turtles?
    see how it goes mate, i do need some serious action after this snoozefest so who knows, DW is too easy though so well see.
  • Its going to be DWnormous......the goal is to archive a bunch of DWs to maybe see if bcart nerfs DW or if he just makes goons take no rax space.
  • edited February 2014
    I'm going DWTF. Multi overlards~~
  • Ermahgarddddd
  • maybe see if bcart makes goons take no rax space.
    lol
  • I'm getting annoyed by not getting the reference, can somebody explain to me what it is.

I was honestly about to ask that question lol
  • I'm getting annoyed by not getting the reference, can somebody explain to me what it is.

I was honestly about to ask that question lol
    The multi overlords of SK

Here is the story I told amog, just insert your name when you see amog.

*brings amog to sit on his lap*

3 or 4 rounds ago I was running gravity with my normal handle "Icylands xKTx". A pretty good early war broke out. People died. Damred, jesterawx, cobras, monkeysonsk....you get the idea. It went on for a while longer and a few of us ALs decided to kill each other (me, flazer, and dole). So we did. I died and was clear about not recreating....so meadows decided to make a new account with the kd name Icylands xKTx and it landed it gravity. She posed as me, was given AL, and everyone thought she was me. Then my buddy from RL texted me about posting a missile KT a few days later, and I was like, why the hell would I care? I am done for the round? That's when I came back to the pfs to find out I was being badmouthed for joining flazers alliance and beating up on doles alliance. Anyways, from then on CoryMeadows were known as a multi duo because of the lulz. Then one day we assimilated shining. So we are CoryMeadowsShining (Cms) and we rule the galaxy as the multi overlord.

The end.

*pats amog on the head*

• Cory Meadows Someone Zealty circlejerk + fingering each other
    Im no expert but I dont think any of those members are equipped with the proper genitalia to be "fingered"
    Im no expert but I dont think any of those members are equipped with the proper genitalia to be "fingered"
    Meadows
    You must think he is a she. I severely hope you haven't wanked it to his avatar
    Meadows
    You must think he is a she. I severely hope you haven't wanked it to his avatar
    Couldnt give less of a fuck if I tried what gender she is, but having been around alot of girls in my life she does pretty a convincing job without trying too hard.

Another guy pretending to be a girl would be very lolsy
  • 29 years of Caspian. Clearly I am fooling everyone EVER! Except Vilt though. Guy must be like a Sherlock
  • 29 years of Caspian. Clearly I am fooling everyone EVER! Except Vilt though. Guy must be like a Sherlock
    theres a movie about him