Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your Favorite KD Names You Have Used

edited January 2014 in General
I have used very few, but Dole's post in the other thread made me think that a few of you will have 50+ names. List up (no limit) some of your favorites.

My normal handle is Icylands xKTx, I have also used:

xKTx Icylands
Icylands
God of Sex xKTx
Solid Snake xKTx
Solid Snake
DW OP
s2lololololololol

That is all I can think of for now, and since I deleted all my old SK stuff, that is probably all I will remember.

Comments

• Benny Lava is my favorite, then probably Wolf Blitzer and Techno Viking
  • Mr White - most fun handle
    Hells Garden
    Osiris
    House of Lannister
    Frylock
    I had alot more but don't remember any of the names i used 10 years ago :/ maybe Pepsi something

I never save anything and I can't remember anything for shit. Ask me who the #1 alliance was 2 rounds ago and I draw a blank. Maybe I should start keeping track of all the stats....naaah
  • The loony bun is fine
  • I liked the round when my group made a sentence with our name.

liked iroh idk what else
  • I liked Zuko and Twilight Sparkle.

I'm sure there are plenty more.
  • cockbags mcgee
  • I must say when ty flaz neg and i grouped it was an amazing time
  • I must say when ty flaz neg and i grouped it was an amazing time
    Surprisingly we had the whole uni after us, but we still managed to kick ass.
  • Pubeless WondeR - Early SK name

Anomander Rake - Awesome guy

New Orleans Saints - Awesome team

Swift and Bold - Motto of a friends platoon who was killed in Afghanistan

Speaking of KD names. Has anyone noticed certain names cant be used. For example I am a big FF VII fan and tried to use Sephiroth in the past and you simply cant. It says name taken every round even when it isnt.

Seems like bcart forgot to clear the kd names table one round or some shit.

• edited January 2014
    kd names used by a bsgid are saved to those specific bsgids so you cant copy the same kingdom name, unless you use additional spaces
  • So nobody can ever use names like Anomander Rake because I have. Are you sure about that? seems weird, im sure I have copied other peoples names before.
  • edited January 2014
    Hieros Gamos xKTx

Only one i ever use when i want to die

And flazers right u need to put additional spaces when trying to use the same kd name
  • Sex on the beach. Drunken newb. Minute man. All I can think of right now
  • Try signing up as Sephiroth with as many spaces as you like, it wont happen. Unless someone saved every variation to their bsgids.

Like I said though I am 90% sure I have copied old names before without extra spaces.
  • So nobody can ever use names like Anomander Rake because I have. Are you sure about that? seems weird, im sure I have copied other peoples names before.
    its weird...when i die and try to remake i will usually just go for cobras...but most times it gives me that error msg u said...once or twice it hasn't...i have also tried doing spaces in front of cobras but i still get the same error

• you dont remember megan fox round with a billion megan foxes? :-p
  • Pubeless Wonder is a great name. I remember sex on the beach with a good avatar, but there could have been a few times that it was used.
  • you dont remember megan fox round with a billion megan foxes? :-p
    Yeh I know that works in the same round. I assumed on reset though database was cleared and all names wer open again.

• Viltvodle VI

Back in the day I did Kingdom Of Heaven

Lately been using whatever the group theme
  • No limits on how many KDs I could name... o.o

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  • I named far too many after sunlight and rainbows and unicorns
  • This one round I put Pie in my name.
  • Usually whatever electro song or artist that im feelin when signups come about. Used Alesso a couple fun rounds, same with Ingrosso.
  • Dirty Underwear
    FUnCaKe YOgUrt (reading the capital letters)
    Z3dO7 3IPP3 (my name upside down)
    Duloc (my highest archive)
  • I enjoyed a few of my Prime names...The Prime Directive and when I used Freelancer sectors (Liberty Prime, Bretonia Prime etc )

My first ever kd was called Empire of Darkness. Shows how young I was lol
  • Valient Warriors
    Warnerve
    Spider
    Casey Jones
    Heroin

theres more but i dunno lol
  • edited January 2014
    Usually whatever electro song or artist that im feelin when signups come about. Used Alesso a couple fun rounds, same with Ingrosso.
    Usually the same

My Alesso was better than yours though
  • HappyAlcolic was my favorite and I used it at least 2-3 rounds with no extra spaces because I wouldn't be that smart to try it of it didn't work
  • Usually whatever electro song or artist that im feelin when signups come about. Used Alesso a couple fun rounds, same with Ingrosso.
    Usually the same

My Alesso was better than yours though
    Debatable, my S2 Alesso was retarded hahaha, but its s2... my s1 alesso died with like, 10k tanks 40k goons?