Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

negs calling out of kingdoms on top 10 lists

edited January 2014 in Game Talk
so ive been actually reading the top 10 player of sk history thread and i found myself having a good laugh

some of the people named are currently playing and its a wonder how they made people's lists at all

tankwolf - Matter of Trust (1:11) Networth: 287,303 (36)
FTB - Latest Round Ever (1:11) (Deleted for doing poorly)
kes - Silin Blath (1:12) Networth: 215,178 (155)

i mean is this how bad people need to be to be remembered?

this is fucking atrocious

fix your top 10 lists picks if you want to be taken serious in future

kthnx

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Kes never was a large kd builder (although his kingdoms are perfect for war and a huge b*tch to kill if he's active). He is, however, the best damn WG this game has had when he had the time imo
    As for any and all others. Just because someone isn't doing well this round (so far) doesn't mean they haven't contributed massively to this game and/or played with brilliance and consistency for many years.

Keep in mind, neg, that in the grand scheme of SK, you're just a newbie that wasn't even around for the years when it took skill and effort just to top 100
  • I dont that mattter of trust is tank hahaha
  • Keep in mind, neg, that in the grand scheme of SK, you're just a newbie that wasn't even around for the years when it took skill and effort just to top 100
    actually i was

just because i wasnt talking shit on pfs at the time doesn't make me any less important

this whole oldschool>newschool circlejerk youre apart of needs to stop if you want this game to stay alive
  • I dont that mattter of trust is tank hahaha
    Neg just created a kd in grumpy, saw the "who are you" thread and got all excited and carried away that he's bigger than them (for now) without realizing we were being silly in that thread
  • edited January 2014
    ive never cheated

you dont want to pull a holo and go full retard do you?
  • most of those people who posted who they are aren't actually those people. One of the people who claim to be that person masquerades as them every round
  • Neg you made it about oldschool vs newschool when you said "they arent top10 based on how their impersonators play now".

Even if its trolling, I don't see how it's amusing... just makes you look like a miserable cunt.
  • oldschool vs newschool in reference to amogs comment

skill comments still stand

miserable cunt? sorry i called your friend shit
  • i seee Neg calling lots of people shit in here, can i ask Neggypoo. What have you ever built?
  • i seee Neg calling lots of people shit in here, can i ask Neggypoo. What have you ever built?
    there was that S2 kingdom i made that single handedly destroyed your group of you, jones, qwj + 1 random and also the other premi group of big guys

i deleted the kingdom before the round ended so i would remain an unarchived beast
    there was that S2 kingdom i made that single handedly destroyed your group of you, jones, qwj + 1 random and also the other premi group of big guys

i deleted the kingdom before the round ended so i would remain an unarchived beast
    Lies make baby Jesus cray Neggy boy.
  • Neg I was referring to you always attackin people. Trolling or not, its still got to make you miserable.

• edited January 2014
    i seee Neg calling lots of people shit in here, can i ask Neggypoo. What have you ever built?

Well that didnt happen...we did destroy your s1 kd when we found it one round though :)
  • Are week 1 week in to the round? 8 days?

The only thing that is nice is there seems to be less-than-usual multi gangbangs.
  • Its first week in the round, scores could easily change. Also, there's people that fake as Tank or FTB.
  • my top 10 kd list

the 10 people left playing sk not named neg who apparently wants to be on everyones list
  • Lol yea nimrod that thread was a joke.... Some ppl are slow.