Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-multi list 1 round 61-

2»

Comments

• edited January 2014
    I'm just suprised with the level of player left he's the only one who noticed these 3 multies perfectly set up foe him to get nearly a 100 land jump on everyone else. Almost like someone built them just foe that reason and decided they didn't wanna hit them after spending 3 days exploring them. Guess its possible. We all know one person getting huge advantage off multies the first day of the round(when no1 wants to waste resources) is so rare it must be legit.......
  • I blame bcart. By moving the round start to 2pm, he insured id never ever ever be able to tickhit out of newb again. Same probably holds true for many north americans... we dont all work desk jobs haha. 10PM was great cause i could make good hits at home then go to sleep.
  • Nope, tickhitting at 7pm works fine for us over here. Maybe the cart has moved recently :P
  • 4pm I was at my desk on my phone trying to make hits.... I would prefer midnight like it has been since the dawn of SK.
  • edited January 2014
    We came out of newbie at 9pm here in the UK. It felt good instead of having to wake up at 5am to make hits. Hopefully BCart leaves it like this.
  • We came out of newbie at 9pm here in the UK. It felt good instead of having to wake up at 5am to make hits. Hopefully BCart leaves it like this.