Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The "I'm Running a WW Game" Thread

Comments

• Yes, Unreliable. I was likely watching it before you were even born :P
  • Looks like the current game is going to end soon. Who is up next?
  • edited January 2015
    How about a "ww - Extremist Edition"? Similar to when SK had mutant explosions, Villagers explode and take out one person of their chosing in protest at being mislynched.

Probably crosses a line somewhere but meh.
  • We would need a lot of people (and villagers lol)
  • How about an Anchor Man ww. Rival news anchors have infiltrated our news station, now Ron Burgundy and his news crew must find and destroy the spies.
  • i feel like themes that are no so difficult to understand please
  • i'd like to try my cruise ww on a minority rule lynch paradigm
  • maybe not now, it has a lot of crazy in it, people might want to rest from it after dole and mages ww games
  • yeah, instead of picking who you want to die, everyone will vote on 3 people they want to live. the person with less votes will die. if there is a tie, one will be chosen randomly
  • have our players really been active enough lately to handle that?
  • lulz, thats why i said maybe not now...lots of complex ww, people may want something more light for now
  • Who's next? I'll make a mini mafia with 10 ppl if no one is ready
  • I like voting for townies over baddies ^^ force ppl to act town instead of meadows

love you meadows!
  • ww means werewabbit.
    learn ppl
  • someone going to put a sign up so that we can get started by Monday hopefully?
  • Villagers vs. Zombies vs. Werewolves vs. Werewabbits
  • No Werebears...not good.
  • I really wish we could get enough people to do three different "parties". Say we had 21 people. Divide everyone into three teams of 7, then have each team with a seer, a protector/killer, and two detectives that know each other. If the prot/killer tries to kill someone at night, they have only a 50/50 shot of it working. That way you don't just have 3 kills a night. It would make lynch voting very interesting since you wouldn't have "scum" per se. Each team would consist of 3 town, 1 seer, 2 detectives, and one protector/killer. Everyone would be required to vote for lynch and if it ends in a tie of two, both die. A tie of 3 or more and two randomly die of the group. What do you guys think?
  • the win condition would be one team having >= members than the other two teams combined.
  • mmmm

it's interesting?

kinda hard to figure out, though...since the only ones who know each other are 2 masons for each team...even with a seer...I just think there probably wouldn't be a ton of skill involved :/

maybe if all the living people get hints at the end of each night phase?
  • I could do it where for the first three nights, each living player gets a reveal that shows someone who is not on their team. It won't say which team they are on, just that they are not on their team.
  • lol still convoluted but that might actually be solvable ;) I'd play it
  • We would need enough people for three teams and I would welcome suggestions to make it more fun/playable.
  • hmmm well we've had 21ish players a few times on here
  • i'm considering a containment breach theme w/ randomized choose your own adventure scenarios where you have a 1:3 chance of getting a shot/seer check/etc. but the opposite can also happen if you choose wrong lol

all of the "rewards" are possible as either a "reward" or an existing role w/in the game
  • edited January 2015
    Can we do an mmo theme where we are assigned roles (tank, healer, dps) and then given the choice between classes based on our roles. Each class would have its own ability (seer, doctor, rb). Instead of being told what our skills/abilities are, we'd be given some say on the matter, and the strength of the town would come down to who got roles and what class they chose.

I haven't played enough mafia games, so idk if this is too complicated, or just impossible :P
  • nah, that should be possible. I signed up for a game on TL that does a "draft pick" for roles and works kinda similarly...each of the roles has certain special abilities, but if you choose the same one someone else already has you become the equivalent of a VT

could probably jack the concept and adapt it if that's something y'all are interested in doing (lol I don't play mmos though so may need a little help with matching function to theme)
  • What is a WW game?
  • WebbedWidows
  • What is the current list for hosting?