Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sci what happened to the terraria server u were going to host?

edited December 2013 in General
topic.

Comments

• not important enough
  • I'd prob play for a bit.
  • Ff14 came out that's whst happened
  • I joined the ff14 mumble. Nobody was on. So I went and started the last of us.
  • no, we have been on, you just are blind and dont see a different channel and are really bad
  • no, we have been on, you just are blind and dont see a different channel and are really bad
    It was Brett and somebody else in the ff14 channel a couple hours ago. Not talking.
  • /facepalm

that isnt brets

and you are blind because you dont really know the person yet you should

and you should maybe check the chatbox
  • Flaz, you are getting really worked up over this mumble business. I jumped on scis mumble server. There were 4 people online and 2 of those were in the afk channel. Its really not a big deal, I was just up for some terraria is all.
  • edited December 2013
    Me and my daughter will play. You might as well meet her she is going to run this place soon... or daddy will multi rape her enemies list. :)
  • might as well meet her? you mean we are not all godfathers for her incase you die?
  • We will take turns. It will be like 3 men and a baby.
  • Well.. I can be one of the men, but if he wants 3... hes going to hafta look outside SK for the other 2.
  • If you have to announce that you are a man, than you are not a man.

(Chest hairs burst from Cory's shirt to show manliness)
  • If you have to announce that you are a man, than you are not a man.

(Chest hairs burst from Cory's shirt to show manliness)
    yes u r a very manly woman.
    chest hair and a vagina, that's quite the disgusting combination
  • But a manly one nonetheless!