Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: The Malazan Fallen

Comments

• Rm- I understand what u mean, I've seen game where attack status hits first- just wanted to try where they hit at the same time.
  • Nigh t will end ~ noon today sk time. Please be sure all your actions are in by this time
  • tbh this is way too much. I wanted to play WW, and this is seriously fucking all over the place.
  • tbh this is way too much. I wanted to play WW, and this is seriously fucking all over the place.
    What he said. Lol.
  • Night is ended. Sorting out events and wroting script now. Day to begin in ~ an hour
  • As day dawns and the dust settles- the malazan atmy marches to its first event.

The priest of shadow, who was viewing the champion of house life was sucked into an even, while the reiver, and mappo runt attacked him, meanwhile the champion of house life and the king of house life attacked the knight of house dark. Before anyone was damaged they will be judges by the fith army- each of them has a type of attack- assassin, soldier, mage-
    For the day vote- chose one type to attack

Also durning the night, the assassin and magi of house shadow decided to attackc the ruler of chains- the were slaughtered ( 15/15 vs 9/3 & 4/8)
    Tmonster (magi) and mystic assassin(assassin) are both killed for night actions.

The knight of chains attacks and kills the priest of shadow (the joker)
    The king of chains attacks and kils the hearls of death, (ghosted)

Also during the day vote foe the mayor. He will gain the obilisk ability- making him nearly impossibe to kill at night, tho a load stone foe the army.

Begin day voting now.
  • edited December 2013
    Ha, I got out of this craziness early, sad thing is I feel like this game will kill the PF WW momentum. Oh well.
  • I'm gonna say assassin attack

am i doing it right?
  • So we cant lynch ppl by name?
  • Yep osiris- and a mayor vote (to give new obelisk)

• I come back to play werewolf and get this.

WAT.
  • Can everyone shape.up and try to get a positive additude. It is easy to throw shit at people, so why don't you all try to be nice and put some time in to this. Jester is using his free time to try something different. Let's try to be supportive.

(DW OP)
  • Also, I vote Cory Newb for mayor/obelisk.

I vote soldier attack
  • edited December 2013
    The priest of shadow, who was viewing the champion of house life was sucked into an even, while the reiver, and mappo runt attacked him
    Just to confirm, is he dead?

Before anyone was damaged they will be judges by the fith army- each of them has a type of attack- assassin, soldier, mage-
    For the day vote- chose one type to attack
    5th army = villagers? If so, what's to differentiate assassin/soldier/mage?

Also, Shining for mayor.

• I need to see what happens after a first cycle to see how the game works so ill just copy for now

assassin attack, zeal for mayor
  • I have no idea what we're actually doing now.

Assassin attack?
  • Oh, and my info says Arson is the ruler of house chains, enemy to us all, so people should kill him.
  • Im confused

I shouldnt be confused :(
  • Also, I vote Cory Newb for mayor/obelisk.

I vote soldier attack
    u can't vote to be me.
    i'm me.
    ur u.

fak u
  • I don't quite understand the attacks yet, so I won't be voting on one yet.

Thanks for the update on Arson, Ixta.
  • he said rock paper scissors or something in the rules. Just read it?
  • edited December 2013
    Jester I hate to be picky mate but what's making it harder to follow the rules is all the spelling and grammar mistakes in the info you're posting. I don't mind the rules being complicated but I'm trying to look up roles that aren't in the original post because they are spelt differently

I'm gonna go for a soldier attack
  • I still don't understand day actions.

"The day action belong to the malazan 5th army. They will have the option to attack anyone who draws their attention, with their army, their assassins (the claw) or with thier Cadre mages. ( it will work out like paper rock scissors. ) mage beats soldier, soldier beats assassin, assissain beats mage ( the ones in the configuration will chose their type of defence) "

and

"The priest of shadow, who was viewing the champion of house life was sucked into an even, while the reiver, and mappo runt attacked him, meanwhile the champion of house life and the king of house life attacked the knight of house dark. Before anyone was damaged they will be judges by the fith army- each of them has a type of attack- assassin, soldier, mage-
    For the day vote- chose one type to attack"

Who is the malazan 5th army? Are these specific players? or are all of us the 5th army during the day? And you said "judges by the fifth army" Did you mean 'judges of' or 'judged by'? We don't know who they are, but we're trying to kill them? Are we automatically trying to kill all of them? I think there's 6 people up there... When do they choose their counter attack, or is is automatically assigned? I understand there's a rock/paper/scissors thing, but if we choose publicly, then they can automatically counter, unless they chose their move the night before. What if there's a tie? Like both sides choosing soldier? What if we don't want to kill those people? Do we have a choice? Can we attack someone else during the day?
  • i give up trying to understand the game...

imma just go with the flow and say mage attack
  • My head hurts
  • edited December 2013
    Mage attack Arson Ixta for mayor
  • Hey all:

I've decided to end the game. Sorry for all the trouble it has seemed to cause with so many people. I just had an idea and wanted to try something different.

Thanks for those of you who gave it a shot. Feel free to message me if you habe any questions or whatever.
  • Jesterawx,

The idea for the game looks like fun but not for such a large crowd. I don't honestly believe this is the best platform for what you are trying to accomplish. I contend you for giving it a shot though. I would only suggest before a game like this comes up in the future, and this goes for everyone a thread first be made so everyone had a chance to discuss and retain a full understanding of what it is we are doing.
  • i think it's doable.

but......

#1 u need to clearly think thru all the rules and give examples, and don't call it werewolf, or don't try to cater towards the werewolf game, that just makes it even harder, i'm pretty sure it would work out if people could understand.

#2, read #1 again.

• we just finished a game that nobody understood, people aren't ready for that again lol