Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: The Malazan Fallen

Comments

• If you attack together- say a 3/3 and a 5/5 attack a 7/7 - the 7/7 would die, and they automaticly kill the higher ranking attacker first.

so if they attack together.
    end result = 7/7 and 5/5 die?

and i have no idea what that means, or what the purpose of the game is. and do people just blindly attack ppl not knowing who they are or wut?
  • edited December 2013
    How does each house win and how do the neutrals win?

Also, can we contact other players outside the game?mini

Another issue, I don't understand what configurations are or do at all.

What is the Malazan 5th army? How do we choose who to lynch?

How does the dragon stuff work? Can someone just choose to be a dragon and attack at the same time?
    Ok. Wins are- killing your enemys house, and the house of chains.

Yes. Configuration is the wrong word now that I read it I will go back and edit to make it right. But cer4ls answer is correct about it. Its basicly means power attracks power. If too much power gathers together during the night, i will take those characters to the day time- where the malazan 5th army ( all characters during the day will be the 5th) will decide who to kill, and how.

Turning to a dragon is a night action

Walls- I don't care if you make fun of spelling or grammar- I don't usually bother to check it on my phone, but ill try to do better- it just makes it hard to answer real questions.

Also yes. Roles not rolls... wtf. I'm dumb. Ya, attack blindly or wait for your seer to figure people out

• how much power is too much power?
  • edited December 2013
    Over 9000

Lol
    how much power is too much power?
    It depends- no set # yet

• Lol walls commenting on grammar is my favorite post of 2013.
  • Lol walls commenting on grammar is my 3rd favorite post of 2013.
  • i count 35 roles
    and only 31 players

i'm so confused.
  • I am 1 roll, there are two npcs, dogtown fish and dogtown share a roll
  • I am 1 roll, there are two npcs, dogtown fish and dogtown share a roll
    Now explain how this is fair as you know all of the roles.
  • Night falls on the world. Ascendant houses gather to plot the demise of their enemies, while behind the seen a new threat rises- seeking to enslave all, the house of chains. Who will be victorious? Will the Malazan step in and intervene?

Send me any night rolls in the house conversations. Anyone not sending anything will be defaulted to defense. When a signaficant # have gathered for together to draw the attention of the 5th army we will move to day phase.
  • edited December 2013
    I am 1 roll, there are two npcs, dogtown fish and dogtown share a roll
    Now explain how this is fair as you know all of the roles.
    I'm not really playing, just facilitating. Its more of a shout out to anyone who's read the books
  • alright. this isn't werewolf
    i don't know y you would call it werewolf

apparently for my role:
    "As to how you win- well I didn't really have a way for you to win- I'd say pick shadow or chains and try to see one of them succeed."

so i'm out. too confusing, and no win condition, no point in me playing

ALRIGHT I SELF-LYNCH EVEN B4 K2 picks me.

have fun.
  • So ur the obelisk i take it

Well it really isnt ww rather like some chess rpg game

Problem is that there is too many sides should have kept it so that it was the house of chains vs everyone regardless of keeping it real and as close to the book as possible

But i am sure those who have read the book...i havent btw...find it interesting

• Itt: ww becomes rpg, walls sux at rpg and gets chosen as an npc(obelisk a.k.a eye of sauron). Walls rage quits
  • Lynch Walls; Sierra Mayor (assuming we have a mayor)
  • I'll stick to my guns and lynch Phantom :D
  • I think I figured this game out

Does anyone have any 8s?
  • Why are we lynching at night time? o.o
  • Ya well have a mayor- his abilitys will differ some.

Note. I have played in alot of "ww" or "mafia" type games that were complex like this- sorry to those of you (walls) who are annoyed by the way I set it up, I always thought It would be fun to try a ww where everyone got a role. W/e.

Also- sierra- wait for day to vote :)
  • Its night time atm XD

also walls complains about how he can't win but mod kills everyone in his ww... lolz
  • Its night time atm XD

also walls complains about how he can't win but mod kills everyone in his ww... lolz
    blame the bunnies they held me hostage
  • This is more confusing then walls game!!!

Didn't think it was possible lol
  • His was all Asian and stuff, different language
  • More on combat math:
    The question was asked
    I1/1 & 2/4 vs 3/3

The 1/1 and 2/4 attack the 3/3. Will the 3/3 attack the 1/1 in defense or the 2/4 because he has more power.

Answer- whichever has the highest power, and can be killed is the first target.

So which one is it??
  • In rhis case - the 3/3 could only kill the 1/1 so that's what he does
  • The issue I see with this is that everyone is part of a team and there is much less mystique, there will be way more talking outside of this thread than in it
  • Let's try it guys :) see how it goes. Clay is trying a new style :)
  • Let's try it guys :) see how it goes. Clay is trying a new style :)
    Agreed, I was just being devils advocate anyway :-)
  • edited December 2013
    btw say I'm 12 / 1 and my target is 6 / 6;

when I hit him, he dies, he doesn't really have the time to hit me back, makes more sense than I KOing him and then him KOing me