Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: The Malazan Fallen

edited December 2013 in General
Mages
Meadows
the joker
cory
silent butterfly
skydragon
damdred
mystic assissan
azalieo
Tyrsis
wallsoffire
loafy
sierra navada
prime
ghosted
shining
tmonster
darubian
phantom
osiris
rmagician
dogtown
dogtowns goldfish
scientoligy
arson
Zeality
rohancastle
lukage
Flames
Ixta
Flazer

The Deck of Dragons- a list of Ascendants (night actions)
An ascendants power is attack/defence, and there defence regenerates every night.

Each house has an enemy house that they seek to destroy, along with the house of chains.
The house of chains wants to destroy everyone
High House Life - enemy house death
King 8/8
Queen 2/7 - once per night can view a persons ascendant
Champion 6/4 - per night instead of attacking can chose to aid a member of his house
Priest 2/2 cannot be killed when less that 3 other ascendants are involved

High House Death enemy house life
King, Hood 9/6 - anyone who is damaged by king death dies- reguardless of other abilities ( I.e. he can kill a priest)
Queen. 4/3 once per night can view a persons ascendant
Knight. 5/5
Herald 4/2 - the herald can have messanger status- where for one night he can message other houses- and be exampt from any attack or defence

High House Light- enemy house dark
King 6/7
Queen 5/6 once per night can view a persons ascendant
Champion, Oserc 8/5 is a soltaken eleint (dragon) can becone a Dragon, 10/10 will draw the attention of the 5th army
Soldier. 3/5
Hounds 5/5 -npc - the hounds of light defend house light

High House Dark - enemy house light
Queen, Mother dark 4/4 once per night can view a persons ascendant
Knight Anamonder Rake 9/9 is a soltaken eleint (dragon) can becone a Dragon, 10/11 will draw the attention of the 5th army
Magi 3/3 once per night can view a persons ascendant
Consort Draconious 7/5 a soltaken eleint (dragon) can becone a Dragon, 10/9 will draw the attention of the 5th army. He will not attack with anamomander rake, because they hate each other

High House Shadow- enemy house of chains
King - ShadowThrone 5/5 once per night can spy on the action of another person ( what that person is doing, not who they are)
Assassin 9/3 Collition the Rope, the patron of assassins. He deals damage before being dealt damage
Priest 2/3 once per night can view a persons ascendant , however he is crazy and may recieve random visions
Magi - 4/8 the malazans will not see the magi of shadow in a configuration
Mason - 4/4 -
Hounds -6/6 npc- thet hounds of shadow defend the shadow realm

High House Chains- enemy = all
Ruler, the crippled God 15/15 cannot attack until attacked first
King 10/6 an avowed of the crimson guard-cannot die when defending
Reaver 5/5 cannot be killed, accept by hood and the assassin of shadow
Knight -Karsa Orolog - 7/9 a giant Thelomen Toblakai Can shrug off any magical attack, the only ascendant who can enrage Icarium without killing Mappo Runt
Leper -The Sapper - 4/4 - has a "cusser" ( a type of granado) that is a 1 time use 10 free points of damage during a night phase
Unaligned

Oponn - The twin jesters of chance. Can effect the outcome of any thing going on, hpositivly or negatively. Also can view the roll of whoever they wish once per day

Chain 1/1 - the chain can turn one person to the house of chains

Master of the Deck- jesterawx- as master of the deck I can adjust the rules as needed (will announce any change)

Obelisk- 0/16- obelisk will draw the attention of the 5th army to whoever he visits

Lifeslayer - Icarium 6/6 When enraged, Icarium was able to draw on his rage as a form of power, making him lightning fast, tireless, able to withstand extremely powerful magic attacks, and forcing him to kill relentlessly until all around him was lifeless- cannot be killed until Mappo Runt is killed. His job is to stay alive

Mappo Runt 4/5 - his job is to protect icarum from the house of chains- they seek to use icarium to destroy the world. Mappo Runt must be killed before icarium can be killed- must keep Icarium alive

During the night you will talk with your house and decide who to attack- your nigh goal is to crush your enemy and crush the house of chains ( unles you are the house of chains, then u want to crush all)
The day action belong to the malazan 5th army. They will have the option to attack anyone who draws their attention, with their army, their assassins (the claw) or with thier Cadre mages. ( it will work out like paper rock scissors. ) mage beats soldier, soldier beats assassin, assissain beats mage ( the ones in the configuration will chose their type of defence)

The malazan army wins if the only houses left are shadow and the house of chains

Edit: everyone will habe a seprate day and night roll, and every house will know its members

Ill hand out rolls this afternoon and give 24 ish hours for questions.

Notes.

As I read I realize configuration is the wrong word, and I cannot for the life of me remember the right word. The idea here- is that when to mich power gathers together, it attracks the attention of the 5th army ( day actions) where anyone can be killed.

Combat explained.

When you chose to attack somone, you will do damage to their defense equal tto your attack, and they will do damage to your defence equal to their attack. Ex. If your a 3/5 and they are a 5/5, when you attack, you will do three to them, they will do 5 back to u.

If you attack together- say a 3/3 and a 5/5 attack a 7/7 - the 7/7 would die, and they automaticly kill the higher ranking attacker first.

More on combat math:
The question was asked
I1/1 & 2/4 vs 3/3

The 1/1 and 2/4 attack the 3/3. Will the 3/3 attack the 1/1 in defense or the 2/4 because he has more power.

Answer- whichever has the highest power, and can be killed is the first target.

Also- the Malazan 5th army can't really win, they just keep things in check, and cause havoc

Comments

• I vote to kill phantom!
  • That's a lot of stuff

I have no idea what any of it does
  • I vote to kill phantom!
    I second the motion! -.-
  • Mages
    Meadows
    the joker
    cory
    silent butterfly
    skydragon
    damdred
    mystic assissan
    azalieo
    Tyrsis
    wallsoffire
    loafy
    sierra navada
    prime
    ghosted
    shining
    tmonster
    darubian
    phantom
    osiris
    rmagician
    dogtown
    dogtowns goldfish
    scientoligy
    arson
    rohancastle
    lukage

haha dogtowns goldfish will be joining us, sweet!
  • Yes also- queations?
  • edited December 2013
    what the fuck is going on here @.@, so much stuff, thought I signed up for WW
  • SB its basicly a team ww with attack/defence values.
  • I guess there isnt going to be a daytime vote then
  • Ya loafy- everyone will take part in a day time vote- who to (kill) lynch- and to use assassin, mage or soldier to do it. So every one has a different day/night roll
  • I guess i ll know how to play once we start
  • I signed up and didnt even get put into the game
  • I bet dogtown's goldfish is a better player them half the guys and gals around here.
  • edited December 2013

Fixed flazer
  • this game is too confusing for me, i think flazer is the werewolf
  • When's this start because I'm going to have to read all this!
  • Itll start with the first night action tomorrow- I will message each person with their roll tonight.
  • Didnt even add me, what a guy clay...
  • wats an oblisk?
  • I'm gonna make a simple game next. 2 wolves, no mayor, nothin.
  • wow there's alot going on up there.
  • edited December 2013
    - I waited to hand out rolls incase I missed anyone- so I put you in, should work out.

Also obelisk- anyone who makes fun of my spelling is going down too. . :p
  • ::The first night phase will begin at noon tomorrow::
  • edited December 2013
    How does each house win and how do the neutrals win?

Also, can we contact other players outside the game?

Another issue, I don't understand what configurations are or do at all.

What is the Malazan 5th army? How do we choose who to lynch?

How does the dragon stuff work? Can someone just choose to be a dragon and attack at the same time?
  • i wanna be a dragon! *kills tyr*
  • This is crazy complicated, I'm not even sure where to start with trying to optimize play. I echo Tyrsis's question about various win conditions.
  • The one comment I would like about this game is... what's going on here?
  • How does each house win and how do the neutrals win?

Also, can we contact other players outside the game?

Another issue, I don't understand what configurations are or do at all.

What is the Malazan 5th army? How do we choose who to lynch?

How does the dragon stuff work? Can someone just choose to be a dragon and attack at the same time?
    thats because he probably translated it wrong, i spent the last 15 minutes trying to google the proper word but i just cant find it. (note the word is NOT supposed to be configuration)

it basically hangs on the concept of power attracts power, in the books events and characters are drawn together based on this and when they get together generally all hell breaks loose
  • edited December 2013
    - I waited to hand out rolls incase I missed anyone- so I put you in, should work out.

Also obelisk- anyone who makes fun of my spelling is going down too. . :p
    what about making fun of u for writing rolls instead of roles?

does that count as making fun of ur spelling?
    -An ascendants power is attack/defence, and there defence regenerates every night.
    can we make fun of ur grammar then? like ur use of there instead of 'their'