Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question for the big pro guys

edited December 2013 in General
You know when you do the insert number thing with the units and military you sometimes dont do it for you have to not get hit by someone so you build other numbers instead, which of the following should i do to prevent that from happening to my kd to protect their kd?

Dont flame me im just a noob asking a sincere question

Comments

• Build all goons and TCs
  • Puppy, no flame intended, but when you say "which of the following", what are the options? And, are you sure you aren't land defense. I've only ever read that you were land defense.
  • I don't understand what you're asking...
  • plz share ur weed, i have PMed you my address. Ty.
  • DW OP
    Dwop
    Its catching on. I've arrived.
  • You have been missing the point im making altough i have tried this to make corynewb. Its like when you come home after all that stuff went down and you do the logins and see all the big guys that fill up in your news and you want to make the numbers in military fill them up but then what do you fill in if they keep beeing in your news? Do you stop the reward of exploring vs the massing of soldiers or you just go for allin?
  • There's a formula somewhere, let me look...

Ah there it is!

Hihaters > neg
  • fuckoff pup
  • Isnt this that dude with the avy of cc
  • I stand by my first post in this thread.
  • Tell em ur an imperial puppy and guardia will rofstomp them if they touch u
  • I stand by my second post in this thread.
  • Tell em ur an imperial puppy and guardia will rofstomp them if they touch u
  • Yeah just go all in on pocket pairs
  • edited December 2013
    The best thing to do is send out whatever tanks you have. That is the reason you should have made tank like a pro. Pro is dependent on how you play of course and what you desire to be. Personally I prefer the pain in the ass to KT builds. So if you went with the pain in the ass build you now eat yourself with your probe farms. First build all the tanks you can and disband your LD and LT. Now suicide it and smack that account with your farms then build more probes on those with the land gains. People will sok those all night and keep bouncing. Around 500-1k land people back off and your tanks begin to return. Now wait until they are all back. Make sure you have enough pop to survive, kidnap if necessary. When all war leaders return build dragoons and view your history. If you have more cash than soldiers disband sci. Find either an enemy you can hit or a friend of theirs. Rape that kingdom to 0 power before the tick. Leave 500 tanks at home and use everything else to break them at least once but probably more. Arson the hell out of the first breaker on your kingdom that you can get multiple runs on. Now you have gotten their attention. Tell the first officer to message you that Lynog is your bitch. This will escalate tensions and you will be posted in several alliances as free land. Use your farms to find the most vocal officer or AL you can cripple and begin sabos. When they reach zero power post their sok to every kingdom in that range via msgs. Say that they bashed and have zero power. Now break them from multiple accounts. This will lower their defense and mislead others to believe they are marked or this is sanctioned. After the fourth hit msg everyone they are a suicider. Launch all the sabos you can and move to arsons when you can't sabo further. At this point all the crying draws attention to that open kingdom and your farms soften and spread out grabs on you. Nothing will die right away and you should be able to kill that kingdom before you die. Make a pf thread saying everyone sucks dick and you are still alive. Make fun of anyone that fail attacks. Ask around for a new kingdom and hopefully someone will give you one about the same size as you were. Send whatever is left after your death at the top kingdom just to annoy them and remind them Lynog sucks dicks.
  • Lmfao still want carls dick huh dank? Lol
  • edited December 2013
    Lynog gets more action than other names and will often enlist a few random multis to help. Odd but true. This is why a pf post is necessary to finish the Kt. Once they hit around two hundred land you have a fifty fifty shot of a random multi finishing them off for you. He asked a question for pros and I gave him a real answer. This is how a pro would respond if someone took out their main kingdom and the probe farms were no longer needed to support it.
  • Touché u win I quit next rd is off dank just mind fucked me moogle out lol
  • Preround KO. Dank wins.
  • edited December 2013
    No offense pup, but I have noooo idea what you asked.

Edit: Like any of these foobs were pro enough for input haha
  • Hello, I'm the Doctor.
    So basically...run.
    Hello the Doctor, I am the Master
  • Silence will fall
    yarrrrrrrrr dats been a long time it was that avy in usage though! :D
  • Just four days to go. Wonder what will happen to the Good Doctor. :/
  • Don't make me cry sky I'm emptionallly invested here!!!!
  • Sorry. It will be a sad day indeed though.
  • Man This post is beyond troll, and a fail job of trolling i might add
    yarrrrrrrrr dats been a long time it was that avy in usage though! :D
    So it is u!

Wheres ur gang of pirates