Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Chrome add-on

edited December 2013 in General
Is there a version for this round?

Comments

• im just working on it, what does need to be changed exactly?
  • A guide for hazza
  • A guide for hazza
    I lol'ed, sorry hazza
  • A guide for hazza
    thats funny

• there is one done by sci
  • edited December 2013
    Extension works well, I think the Firefox old one had more options but hard to keep up to date with all the versions I guess.

Would be nice for the Chrome one to use multiples of 12 for the number of troops to train (it does it for soldiers but not tanks, goons etc). Pushing Max just enters the max number of troops. And direct link to an attack calculator like firefox one used to have would be great too :D
  • Oh and cheese and Nachos too plz.
  • edited December 2013
    I won't add a link to an attack calc. It's just more clutter, and the same calcs aren't up to date at the same times.

Clicking on the "max" for troops uses multiples of 12 as well. Check your math.

Also those "additional" features in the firefox add on were for beans scanner. Something I will not add.
  • edited December 2013
    Well I just used the max troops it did work for 884 but I'm sure it didn't work earlier for 311. NVM maybe it was just buggy because I didn't restart the browser after installing extension.

As for the additional features I was referring to additional parameters in preferences (can't recall which ones tho :( ), not scanning tools ;).

Very nice work in any case :)
  • edited December 2013
    i will add link to attack calc and andd few extra features on it, should be ready in few days.
    [code]¨
    'Power Needed to Shield Probes: ' + PowerNeeded + '
    ' +
    [/code]

will show up in probe page, same will be added to attack page so u dont accidentally waste your power.
  • can you also make the units in attack page clickable? u click and it sends all of them? I've been trying to do that.
  • edited December 2013
    does any1 have old beans extension/cereals extension, id love to have em :)

Barrack Capacity: 134%
    Power Production/Max Storage/Usage: NaN / 88000 / 73510
    True Barracks Capacity: 139% (14,702 / 10,575) -4,127 units or -56 barracks.
    Air Support Bay Capacity: NaN% (0 / 0) 0 units or 0 bays.
  • Can u add a feature to tell me which of your multis is suicided?
  • Lovsan doesn't multy anymore, he has bots for that now
  • i have never cheated.
  • ok, got 0.44 now, had 0.43 had the true barracks as some weird number.,
  • i have 046
  • ok, I removed, and readded, says 0.46 now. weird.
  • .46 I added last night. Since I just got back from vacation. I fixed terra research and removed Tue probe losses functionality

The Max rounds down because it should. Building 23 tanks current tick is the same as building 24 then next tick.

@lovsan - a.) You have cheated. B.) The code base from the current extension is cere4ls. I wasnt going to rewrite all that bullshit. Beans extension was just full of cheat tools so I never used it.
  • Thank you, Sci.
  • I just downloaded the extension and wow. It makes everything so much easier now. I no longer have to keep the windows calculator open all the time. I appreciate all the work you put into maintaining this!!
  • sci reads this but not the ww thread. wat a tard
  • and fyi your terra research is also wrong.
  • edited December 2013
    It's not. But you have to have at least 1% higher than the normal Max.

I was too lazy to pass a local variable
  • It's not. But you have to have at least 1% higher than the normal Max.

I was too lazy to pass a local variable
    fyi if ur not active today, u die in werewolf
  • could some 1 please send me the older extensions for chrome/mozilla.
  • The older extension for chrome is the same thing minus my updates. Made by Cere4l. I don't know if I have the original anymore it was only ever half finished.

Ask bean for the mozilla extension.
  • could some1 please send/upload the older extensions somewhere, there are some scripts i need :)

sktools.xpi would be great!
  • The older extension for chrome is the same thing minus my updates. Made by Cere4l. I don't know if I have the original anymore it was only ever half finished.

Ask bean for the mozilla extension.