Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*insert threatening msg here*

edited December 2013 in General
So, I hit this guy a few times, check out the som:

December 7, 06:12:13 Heroin (#:1) Spy on Military 708 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
Status AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0)
Soldiers 3,252 0 0 0 0
Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
Dragoons 95,628 0 0 0 0
Fighters 0 0 0 0 0
Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
Laser Dragoons 138 0 0 0 0
Tanks 33 0 0 0 0
Tactical Fighters 0 0 0 0 0

And then I get This msg.

Hambriento (#:1)
Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on December 7, 06:22:12We haven't been touching you guys. But if you something. We will return it to you. See you after the war.

December 7, 06:12:33 Our kingdom Heroin (#:1) bravely defended against mansLAUGHTER (#:2) and lost 78 planets.
December 7, 06:12:37 Our kingdom Heroin (#:1) bravely defended against mansLAUGHTER (#:2) and lost 74 planets.
December 7, 06:12:42 Our kingdom Heroin (#:1) bravely defended against mansLAUGHTER (#:2) and lost 71 planets.

I lol'd.

I haven't gotten random threatening msgs for a while... I think Kes must be back :D HI KES!

Comments

• The guys a bell end
  • wonders why there are no naps with phantomz @_@;;

maybe stunners and dc should just cut the crap and nap with each other and roll out the wh0res in 1:6 :D

• maybe their kds shouldn't have 90k goons and 100 tanks df. lol
  • Lol godamn i didnt realize he was still alive, that is funny.
  • He survived a kt people won't stop hitting him to build d.... so not his fault
  • He survived a kt people won't stop hitting him to build d.... so not his fault
    Exactly. Also, clearly I made a mistake by opening up the floodgates of posting SoKs and SoMs. My fault. Can we place a rule against that for now on?
  • Poor move Binary, poor move.
  • Yea anyone who hit Heroin will get it back.
  • STOP SUICIDING ON ME ILLY!!
  • What? I cant tell if you guys are full on retarded or what.
    It would take him like, 2 weeks to make enough D to match his goons lol, he should disband the goons if he really wants to live.
  • dont think he actually wants to live
  • If he is hitting a single active he is fair game to keep getting these hits

Happened a few rounds ago and the guy agreed to hit inacts only in return for being left alive.
  • How fast would you pk yourself with 90k goons though? He must just disband a few every time he logs in to stay ahead of the poploss
  • like land/6 per hour below 5k land i believe
    Only ifyou have too little rax space and your residence percentage is in a crisis mode area.
  • Honestly he's probably not in any danger of pop death
    Only ifyou have too little rax space and your residence percentage is in a crisis mode area.
    i thought if you overflowed you lose pop, it's based on res percentage too now? bcart change something?
  • MalMal
    edited December 2013
    It's been years since I did the research for this but basically there are three types of pop loss.

1. Percentage based (random 2.5/3-5% of current population)
    2. land/x based
    3. 100 per tick

Your loss will never go below 100 per. Usually it's percentage based but if your residences fall below a certain threshhold then the game will switch to the land/x formula. Percentage wise you'll never pop kill a kd unless you get it to 100 pop. This is why you do the arsons and missiles because if it wasn't for this you could just grab or use missile strikes to create enough overflow for death. There's actually another hidden variable in there somewhere that is related to open and land being built but I never figured it out. To be safe you should aim for 3.49% residences but most likely you'll get it in the 3.5-4.9% range. To go below a certain percentage means you have to have land open or being built on though for the kingdom.

Also if the percentage of current pop is more than land/x then it'll default to percentage no matter how many you have. Good r/r kingdoms should be aware of this formula so they minimize their pop loss per tick
  • all i remember from the last time i played is that

0~499 land/4 or 2.5% of pop whichever is higher
    500~4999 land /6 or ""
    5000~49999 land /8 or "
    50000~ land/10 or "

if u go below 500 pop u lose 100 pop/hr...there were times when ppl over kidnapped for pks lol

i think this is right and to play rr beyond 5k land you needed to kidnap at least an eighth of your land per tick

didn't know about the res thing tho i thought you missiled to destroy barracks to create overflow lol, well i learned 1 new thing today
  • lol guys i was hitting inactives had had about 2 k lands but for every oh 100 land i gained i lost the d i made so finally i stoppped making d and well ppl stopped hiting me amazingly ahah. Then recently a wave of rape came in before that i had just gotten my rax to 99% and got powers back ....but now well im back to square one ahah
  • Super at ron
  • :D i blame damdred he wanted me kted i know it was u!! :P
  • You got me pal
  • its ok i forgive you friend
  • Get 200k goons roll some zx
  • hard to do i lost all me lands lol...starts looking for more lands
  • srs though the df to offense ration is a bit silly...
  • Get 200k goons roll some zx
    working on it np.