Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cobra's BS KT Policy

edited November 2013 in General
So today, I was informed that cobra's has some policy where at the end of war if the KT is marked as a WL KT, he will finish it. But if the KT is a sabo KT, he stops it

Now someone please tell me your opinions on this

last sabo was November 29, 15:42:10 Heir of the Dog (1:12) Sabotage Power plants Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 0 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 6 Fusion Power Plants.

His alliance didn't touch the kt until this

November 29, 19:06:25Our kingdom Heir of the Dog (1:12) bravely defended against MadVillian (1:17) and lost 547 planets.

Now in universal chat

November 29, 17:02:03 i (1:11) There is no [Phantomz] alliance.

So what is your opinions? Is the KT a WL/Sabo KT? Since no one touched him for 2 hours AFTER Alliance disbanded.

Comments

• Note:

The KT is only posted as a Sabo kt in his forums, not a WL
  • wars ends, kts stop. isn't that the norm?
  • this whole thread is pointless since Phantomz have a KT and are finishing off as well

of course if you werent a useless piece of shit ingame and rejoined them you would know this
  • SL hasn't even been on since alliance disbanded
  • Its been common practice for awhile now that kts posted are finished as long as they are pretty far gone. I guess it just depends on what the als opinons are on pretty far gone.
  • Its been common practice for awhile now that kts posted are finished as long as they are pretty far gone. I guess it just depends on what the als opinons are on pretty far gone.
    kt's that are finished off, are usually because they're pretty much done
    like on the % scale of killing someone, ur already 70% or more done, and they're like under 15hits , so we finish the kts agreed by both sides, so we can add the kills to the accumulated networth war totals, because thats how wars are usually measured, who killed the most, etc. who did better

nowadays people don't even care about the networth, and there are barely enough players, we're already down to 5 sector alliances, imagine if bcart lowered it more, lol

so yeah..... dunno, looks like a grudge kill rather than a policy. lol, if he's trying to follow the same ways we used to play this game 5-10 years ago, he might as well get off sk , fix his coal stove, light his oil lamps and go ride the steam engine to work.
  • I want to point out the war against fight club like 4 or 5 rounds ago. They destroyed their only competition (me). But after the alliance disbanded, the war continued. They started new kts, finished off old ones, it never really ended at all. It was really sad.
  • I want to point out the war against fight club like 4 or 5 rounds ago. They destroyed their only competition (me). But after the alliance disbanded, the war continued. They started new kts, finished off old ones, it never really ended at all. It was really sad.
    u broke the first rule of fight club.
  • edited November 2013
    stunner doesnt have multis finishing off their KTs like phantomz

give them some time to find resources
  • good thing they're more concerned with running off more players than killing the multis then
  • the guy wanted an honourable death

it wouldnt be an honourable thing to let the multis do it as he claims ;)

November 29, 15:02:40 Filth Mode Dynasty (1:12) any claims we've used multis get countered by the number of timed Ive had probes suicide on me
    November 29, 15:02:54 Filth Mode Dynasty (1:12) clearly those are coming from multies
    Jesus that must have been a pitiful round.
  • Zam is back too? he must of heard the scousers are on extended leave.
  • good thing they're more concerned with running off more players than killing the multis then
    Would you say they are running off more players than you did the Vintage round? :p

If people quit cause Cobras is running a legit warwhore alliance... i think they were already gonna quit