Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Steam Game

edited November 2013 in General
12 free pinball tables. It will only work for the first person. Let me know if you use it, or are unable to use it.

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=pGCNwte5VyzCxy3u

Sux balls with a keyboard (flipper response seems slower in every aspect) but it's great with a controller.

Comments

• This should still be valid.
  • edited November 2013
    Seems legit, want my home phone number too?
  • edited November 2013
    I don't think that it matters if you give fake info to redeem it if the email is real.
  • Someone redeemed it.
  • edited November 2013
    Alright, I post this stuff here all the time. Whoever used it and didn't say if they used just put in a fake email and stuck it in limbo. In the future if you see my post on a free game don't fuck it up for somebody else, thanks. I spent money on that dipshit and I can see that it's not used and no longer giftable. I'd thought that this community had some sense of decency which is why I had always posted extra keys here.
  • Yeah, thanks for helping us out Dank, don't know which jerk did it.
  • I'm not a pinball guy or I would have snagged it.
  • since sierranevada is the guy that posted originally you could say it might be him

pretty fucking low act

probably tyrsis
  • Dank, could I suggest in the future you post which game it is and the first to pm you gets the code?
  • Dank, could I suggest in the future you post which game it is and the first to pm you gets the code?
    this
    this
    ^

this
    ^

\o/
  • so its danks fault that the rejects of this community have pretty much fucked him over?

how about we get rid of the people on this forum that destroy it and do things like this?

looking at you tmonsta, shining, mal, tyrsis
  • LoL yep, it was me. I stole your pinball game and didn't play it. Sorry, dank. I've never met you before and have nothing against you and you seem pretty cool. So of course, I have every reason to randomly troll and take this game.

Good call, Neg. You should be a detective. Actually, Ty, TMonsta, Mal and I are all playing the pinball game right now. Grand ole time.

To clarify, because you really are this stupid, no, it wasn't me. And no one said it was Dank's fault someone ELSE trolled. That makes no fucking sense, you even coming up with that is stupid. We simply gave Dank another option on how to go about doing this to avoid it happening again.

Nimrod. English isn't your native language, is it?
  • edited November 2013
    so its danks fault that the rejects of this community have pretty much fucked him over?

how about we get rid of the people on this forum that destroy it and do things like this?

When you stick your hand in the oven and grab a cookie sheet it's going to burn. Pretty sure they had to come up with a plan to keep from burning their hands. Let's blame the guy who invented the oven for all these burns shall we?

What Dank us doing is a pretty cool thing, and sadly we can't prevent people from doing pretty stupid things. Instead of complaining why not try a solution? That's all I was trying to offer.

You seem rather angry. Like all the time. Maybe you should find someone to talk to.

That's me offering even more helpful advice.
  • Daru, bad move. That analogy is going to go right over his head. Good try, though.
  • Neg is cool. He's like a chihuahua. Sounds scary because of its bark but once you see it in person.. you know its harmless.
  • Neg, how doesn't your negative trolling depress you? It's always just trashing people haha
  • Neg can you make one post that isn't toxic? You whine more than my infant.
  • Neg... keep on keepin on bro. Don't let the haters bring you down.
  • Neg is a negger.
  • so its danks fault that the rejects of this community have pretty much fucked him over?

I was looking at dogtown, lynoob, and here recently Sci -.-
  • I was looking at dogtown, lynoob, and here recently Sci -.-
    im actually suspicious on sierra since he was the first person to reply in this thread. but I don't know enough about his character to make a valid judgement.

I doubt dogtown, lynog or sci would do something like this

this is why we cant have nice things
  • Rohan doesn't like people that remind him of how terrifyingly stupid he is.
  • Neg is a negger.
  • edited November 2013
    Dank, could I suggest in the future you post which game it is and the first to pm you gets the code?
    I'll do it this way for now on. It was confusing to Sierra and people that aren't Steam regs. My bad.

It's worth the $6 bucks at humblebundle if you have a controller with force feedback. You can compete with scores too Guardia's on there putting up stupid numbers as always. I thought it was pretty lame at first but payed a buck. The keyboard was kind of slow so I plugged in a controller. Aww shit that thing started shaking like a real pinball machine and perfect response. Love it so I went back and paid for the better games.