Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Things that make you cringe

Comments

• David Murphy
    ever had a dog lick your ass?
    No but I also haven't farted on a girl's titties, let off on her face and then kicked her out.
  • so, what state will be the first to include interracial marriage as an afirmative action?

as in, 10% of white people will be forced to marry a non-white mate.
  • David Murphy
    ever had a dog lick your ass?
    No but I also haven't farted on a girl's titties, let off on her face and then kicked her out.

Missing out in tellin you, $10 says Arsons trying that tonight lol
  • so, what state will be the first to include interracial marriage as an afirmative action?

as in, 10% of white people will be forced to marry a non-white mate.
    Itll prob be a federal mandate by the obama admin. On behalf of the naacp and sponsored by bet in conjunction with churches chicken.

• People (Almost always women) that park up right next to you in a car park that's 95% empty (As just happened).
  • People (Almost always women) that park up right next to you in a car park that's 95% empty (As just happened).
    Ill go one better than that. People that double park so that their shiny new 4x4 doesn't get scratched.
  • edited November 2013
    I've been guilty of doing that back when I had my Chrysler 300c. It's a big car and I didn't want some moron scratching or denting it. It pays to think ahead!

How about when you brake to let another driver go in front or a pedestrian cross the road, and they don't even say thank you. :(
  • edited November 2013
    I've been guilty of doing that back when I had my Chrysler 300c. It's a big car and I didn't want some moron scratching or denting it. It pays to think ahead!

How about when you brake to let another driver go in front or a pedestrian cross the road, and they don't even say thank you. :(
    +10 respect points for your choice in car
    -20 for your parking douchebaggery, i park at the back of lots to avoid this :D
    -15 for not sharing that hit this morning
  • edited November 2013
    lol

What's even funnier is that I sometimes also used to park diagonally across 2-3 parking bays (Small parking bays here). The Chrysler was quite a long car and, even though it's double parked, you'd look back and see half the car sticking out of the bay, haha.

Looking at importing a Ford Mustang from America sometime in the next few months so that should be interesting. Can't afford a GT500 but maybe a V6 or something :)

About the hit, I didn't share because I messaged the guy and he said he sent too much out because he was helping with multies. Didn't want him to get raped.
  • lol

What's even funnier is that I sometimes also used to park diagonally across 2-3 parking bays (Small parking bays here). The Chrysler was quite a long car and, even though it's double parked, you'd look back and see half the car sticking out of the bay, haha.

Looking at importing a Ford Mustang from America sometime in the next few months so that should be interesting. Can't afford a GT500 but maybe a V6 or something :)

About the hit, I didn't share because I messaged the guy and he said he sent too much out because he was helping with multies. Didn't want him to get raped.
    Why would anyone want to import an American car? A Mustang of all things? Don't get me wrong, I like the new mustang models that have come out, but for real? 'murica!
  • What year 300? The 2nd gen(2011+) is just class, i didnt like the old gen. The only way im selling this car is if they start selling the CRD in Canada.
  • What's wrong with a Mustang? I agree, the new ones look so goddamn nice. I've always loved that particular model but it's a pity that Ford don't sell it here. Nearly everything here looks so boring, hence why I'm looking at importing something unique. :)
  • What year 300? The 2nd gen(2011+) is just class, i didnt like the old gen. The only way im selling this car is if they start selling the CRD in Canada.
  • i like the older body mustangs new ones are nice as well but I do like the 2001 or so. I know someone selling a SVT cobra, with a shit ton of engine work done to it
  • I think Mustangs are complete shite. Also im the guy that parks right next to you when you double park. Or fuck with your car in some way.
    your not special
    your car isn't special
    follow the rules that everyone else does or get fucked with.
  • I follow the rules, much more so than most people, lol. No-one has keyed my cars yet, but people did park right up next to them when I parked in single bays. Came back to a small dent on a couple of occasions. If they accepted responsibility and didn't run away like pansies, I'd continue doing so. Sometimes, you have to take the initiative and protect yourself and your stuff over these types of people. I also have a camera installed now but no-one has tried anything since I installed it.

I don't think most that double-park think they're special. Just had enough of very tight spaces and idiotic car drivers and their passengers.
  • Sounds like a mentality of superiority.
  • I would park as close as possible forcing you to craw in from the passenger side rule breaker.
  • edited November 2013
    I don't agree with you Sky, it's all about a douche-complex. I drive a 300 and I haven't been hit at all. It's about finding parking spots that work, or parking further away if that's an option. Taking up two spaces just makes you look like a douche, guys around here do it with their trucks all the time. Little man complex and all that.

Unless parking spots are like 1ft wide over there. then meh
  • over here in the uk people are idiots i got a 04 merc ml class big 4x4 park it in a supermarket come out some asshole has put a dent in the door from his door, makes me so angry and dont leave a sorry note or nothing just drives away....
  • edited November 2013
    @ DogTown, I actually did that once in the past! But, as I was about to reverse out of the parking bay all frustrated with this douchebag (Who had plenty of space on the passenger side of his car), I thought: "No.", and drove back in much closer to his car (Literally millimetres between our driver-side doors), went back out the passenger side and decided to go watch a movie instead (Cinema was on opposite side in Ilford, London), haha.

@ Zeal, in most malls and car parks I've been to in the UK, once you've parked, you probably have one or two feet of space to open your door and get out. I don't mind this at all, but when people start leaving dents on your car, that's where the problem starts. I do park away from other cars half the time so I don't necessarily double park all the time, however if I see two bays which will become tight for all concerned, I'll double-park if the nearest "good" spaces are all the way at the far back. People have actually thanked me multiple times for thinking ahead and doing so. :)

@ Joker - Exactly! It would be different if they left a note at least apologizing for the dent, but they don't. No note, no details, nothing. Once they made the dent, they probably try and drive off as fast as they can. I believe the vast majority of the British people are good, honest people (They're not the ones making the dents unfortunately), but it's always the minority that ruins it for the rest.
  • I don't agree with you Sky, it's all about a douche-complex. I drive a 300 and I haven't been hit at all. It's about finding parking spots that work, or parking further away if that's an option. Taking up two spaces just makes you look like a douche, guys around here do it with their trucks all the time. Little man complex and all that.

Unless parking spots are like 1ft wide over there. then meh
    I don't usually double park, but I counter douche baggery with douchebaggery :D

for example, when someone parks over the yellow line, I squeeze my big ass truck in the lines right up against the car. Scratch my pick up, I don't give a shit :)

• funny story about denting parked cars next to you

this one day i parked on an incline and as i goto get out the door swings open and hits the door of the car next to me

ive never done this before as im always careful (since i have some cars i wouldnt want this to happen to). but i think fuck do i go and find another park so he knows it isnt me?

i end up taking the handbrake off and letting the car roll 30cm down the road. dent and paint location no longer match to my car

i am a genius
  • Fuck. I hate punctuation as well.
  • sorry for not writing in US english

i prefer UK english best english
  • sometimes the buttered bread falls facedown :(
  • sometimes the buttered bread falls facedown :(
    i hope you chip one of your two front teeth
  • The second post was for lolz