Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To All You Old SK Players

edited October 2013 in General
Sorry if I sound butthurt or anything but I've always wondered this:

Why do you guys always conveniently pop back up in PFs right around round start/end times?! I understand the whole "community" thing, you guys have friends here, etc., but DAMN. Can you guys do me a favor just once, JUST ONCE, and ALL pop up and sign up and play out a round at the same time?!

The PFs get more activity than the game. =/

Comments

• The game is boring and the older players who pop up generally dominate and get bored and either A. Cheat or B. Disband. I have been playing every round since game 6 of version 1 and I have no idea why, I just go through the motions and barely do enough to be considered active. But I have just as much fun reading these PFs as I do playing SK itself. The game needs a big overhaul but it hasn't happened yet and it probably won't. It's behind the times.
  • I pop up when I please.
  • whats with people always thinking its about cheating

cunts they are
  • i'm trying to quit, and at the same time trying to play one last round (full round)

but i'm not an old player, so meh...
  • Player base truly is too small for all old players to come back haha.
  • If all old players came back, it wouldn't be small anymore. :p
  • If all old players came back, it wouldn't be small anymore. :p
    The only reason I made this thread...lol.

My thing is, if it is because they'll "dominate" or "get big" then WHO GIVES A F*CK?! Send that damn KD a msg saying "Yo, Shining said to PM you and ask you what you did to get so big." One of em will tell you, dammit. At least one.

And if more than one would happen to play, then meh, they can't all dominate at the same time. I guarantee you they don't all get long, the same way some of us that are still around don't get along. We could use that added activity AND drama for some life for a round or two.

I've been very sporadically playing since Game 5 of v1.0 and I quit for own personal reasons but meh. I wish I would've stuck around before the decline. XD But the fact that ppl continue to return means there's a reason for it. I agree this game is archaic by now but meh, it still exists for some reason.

I just want them ALL to return the same round. -.- GIVE ME ONE GOOD ROUND, DAMN IT!

P.S. I highly doubt it was cheating, at this point. Because people still do it and the game still lives, albeit as a ghost of its former self. >_>
  • that's cuz morons cheat right now.

my afk explorer beat out the universe. that's how shitty everyone is, nobody wants to play with nub ALs anyways
  • edited October 2013
    I wish I would've stuck around before the decline.
    I've thought the same thing too. My bro (No, this isn't a Darius moment) used to try and get me to come back over the years but I refused, instead calling him and everyone else sad because he/they still played when there's far better things to play.

Over a decade later, you kind of wish you had participated in a lot of the things that happened over the years. A bit pointless playing again when there's hardly anyone left. :-S
  • The game is boring and the older players who pop up generally dominate and get bored and either A. Cheat or B. Disband. I have been playing every round since game 6 of version 1 and I have no idea why, I just go through the motions and barely do enough to be considered active. But I have just as much fun reading these PFs as I do playing SK itself. The game needs a big overhaul but it hasn't happened yet and it probably won't. It's behind the times.
    I usually rage suicide, you need to add that one in there too.

my afk explorer beat out the universe. that's how shitty everyone is, nobody wants to play with people who go vacation mode to escape kts

my cheatz beat out the universe. that's how shitty everyone is, nobody wants to play with nub ALs like me

my afk explorer beat out the universe. that's how shitty everyone is, nobody wants to play with nub ALs anyways
  • lol, me and walls planned to just have shitty kds and sit in the 10-20 range slacking off.

week later we're 1 and 2. lolsk.
  • Not hard to be 1 and 2 when people cheat.

Because everyone ahead of you died... Valhalla was shitting on you in land and nw as was roch n so forth... exploring n making d whilebhiding behind two big DWs doesn't make you good
  • most of the time it's just because I get drunk and for whatever reason remember this shitshow of a game exists so I post whatever terrible crap I feel like and come back a couple week later to laugh at the fact that so many people still care enough to not only play this trainwreck but that they also still post on the forums
  • Well, most of the people that post don't play.
  • then I'm so many kinds of okay with it
  • Play SK? Awww hell naw
  • most of the time it's just because I get drunk..
    Thought he was going to go all Darius-mode on us for a second there, lol.
  • More like paratroopers or Luke

Laaaaaa drunk
  • I play every round!.. I just die in the first 3 weeks so I can stop playing for a month :D
  • I play every round!.. I just die in the first 3 weeks so I can stop playing for a month :D
    Its awesome isn't it??? :)