Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW - Take 3 Sign up thread

2»

Comments

• @Ghosted
    I've never watched Dexter, so I don't think I could do any flavor for it.
  • edited October 2013
    @Ghosted
    I've never watched Dexter, so I don't think I could do any flavor for it.
    Don't watch it, it was amazing tele then the series finale ruined everything. Would be an awesome theme though.
  • the last episode was bullshit, the whole last season was sub par at best which sucked because the entire series was amazing, especially trinity
  • edited October 2013
    My favorite and only episode I'd ever seen of dexter happened to be when he was in Vegas and had gay sex with a random dude who looked NOTHING like the picture.
  • My favorite and only episode I'd ever seen of dexter happened to be when he was in Vegas and had gay sex with a random dude who looked NOTHING like the picture.
    I think you are confusing fantasy

with real life
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I'm pretty sure it was Dexter, the guy who took over his dads funeral business, liked to kill bitches who did bad things.
  • Well since you asked so nicely, Mages...

NO.
  • yeah, it's finally the weekend. :) This will go up tonight or tomorrow sometime.
  • Moderater, put me in the game plz.
  • you missed sign ups tyr, but if someone wants to quit, you could be a potential replacement. :)