Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW - Take 3 Sign up thread

edited October 2013 in General
This is an official sign up thread for the next ww game. It probably won't be the same rule set as the previous 2. I'm currently debating between 2 different rule sets, and I'd like interested players to vote between them, with the 3rd option of actually playing the same game again, with further modification, if you all so desire.

Option 1: 3 sided WW game where I have a set up for 5 Angels, 5 Demons, and 11 humans. Roles can be added or subtracted as required.

Option 2: I've been toying with a new concept.... This is a much more free form game which isn't technically a werewolf game at all. In this Factions game, there are no roles, and no good guys or bad guys. Day and night will be 24 hours each. Players will vote to kill one player during the day in the forum, a tie results in no player dying. At night, players must decide to ally themselves into different factions. Any faction with at least 1/3 of the player base may choose to kill another player at night. Players who officially decide to join a faction must send me a pm with their alignment. You may only choose one as your 'real' faction. Factional leaders can send me a PM with the kill for their faction. I will count these pms, and conduct all night activities accordingly. There is nothing stopping players from lying to each other, and pretending to join multiple Factions, or changing their true factional alignment every single night. True faction joined will be entirely private. Communication can take place in whatever format players desire: aim/pm/mumble/irc/etc In this game, only the last two players standing will win. (I may need to clarify this game further, if people are interested, and I'm also open to suggestions about rules and such.)

Option 3: Standard WW with some additional optimization of the rules.

Comments

• edited October 2013
    In! First
    Option 1
  • I'm in. Option 1 but probably 4 angels, 4 demons. (3 and a seer role perhaps?) Then 13 humans.
  • In and idc
  • @ CoryNewb
    Numbers of groups with option one will depend on how many people sign up I think.
  • edited October 2013
    I'm in like flynn.

Prefer 1 and 3 but I'm down for whatever is clever.
  • in option 1
  • In.

And Option 1 or 3.
  • In for option 1
  • In option 1 would be fun I think
  • Fine tune option 2 a bit and just tell everyone that is what we are doing next. I think it could be a lot of fun :)
  • edited October 2013
    Ixt see my post about option 1 plot/story in old thread.

Also, somebody tell aero to play again and quit pouting.
  • Ive never done option 1 annnnnnnnd option 2 could be fun :)
  • I have never played werewolf but I would like to try this if we're doing something new :D
  • I do like option 1 but, I want to try option 2 ans see how it goes.
  • I have never played werewolf but I would like to try this if we're doing something new :D
    feel like this is a troll
  • As far as I can recall she always just sat on the sideline and commented from afar. If she has played I don't remember it.
  • lets go with 1

i'm assuming angels are with the humans
  • In for option 1
  • And can we limit day AND nights to 24 hours a piece? 48 hour days are too long. Turns into a bunch of listening to Tmonsta squabble
  • If I recall, angels were against the humans in the last one. Every side had a role thst could spy/kill as well i think.

It was that one or another one where you inherit roles of dead players, that one was lols. I remember having to protect, spy, kill etc all in one night :/
  • edited October 2013
    count me in

i'm open for either option. Option 2 does sound interesting, you may need to elaborate more on the exact concept though. It's a little confusing
  • lets go with 1

i'm assuming angels are with the humans
    I posted a couple story options if angels get a kill at night the "villagers" need to either be bad humans or the angels need to be fallen (but still align against demons and humans)
  • In and option 1 :)
  • Lets do a Dexter themed one. You have 3 sides there, serial killers, serial-serial killers, and detectives
    Aero I was a ww and was hoping you were going to poison them. Didn't work out, life goes on. I just want to know why angels are all about killing people in next game....lol
    Didn't you Constantine?

I own it. But angels wouldn't kill inoccents for the sake of killing demons. We either need to do fallen angels that want to kill their way back up to heaven, or the "normal" people are all serial killers and we are cleansing the village of both threats.
    How about we rename the roles as they are from "Dexter"

Love that show

well all but the series finale

EDIT: What about Gabriel? she almost did but then again she was a half breed

• In! Option 1!
  • in option 1
  • In 4 convincing you all to kill walls.