Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Don't sk ans Drive...

edited October 2013 in General

Fighters 84 84 84 84 84 84 84 84 84 84

do I disband them?

Comments

• Everyone builds fighters from time to time.
  • what's so bad about fighters?
  • Don't disband them.. worst thing about them is the cost.
    no my friend, the cost is nowhere near the worst thing about them. I dont understand, why after all these years, so many people still dont know why not to make Fighters.
    no my friend, the cost is nowhere near the worst thing about them. I dont understand, why after all these years, so many people still dont know why not to make Fighters.
    lol when lynog is a better sk player than u, u shud go kill urself.
  • Walls said he is gunna kill himself. Grab the popcorn!
  • It's cost and energy consumption. When you only have 1k that energy consumption isn't nearly as big of deal. Therefore for 1k fighters, the cost IS the worst part.
    lol when lynog is a better sk player than u, u shud go kill urself.
    you're little group dont half fancy yourselves lately walls dont you. Shitty second rate asains with big mouths.
  • there's very, very few situations where fighters are a good choice

But there are some!

Unfortunately jester was not in one of those situations. FAILBOAT!
  • Fighters are good if you are trying to roll someone in the most embarassing way possible.
  • no zeal no....that would be disbanding every until you have into soldiers and rolling darius out of newb
  • You can't roll darius out of newb, he has more probes/pop/power/offense/defense/networth/land/honor/missiles/money/PAs/WLs than any one exiting newb.
  • his one weakness is an FW kingdom that missed the first 50 hours of newbie mode
  • How did darius get brought up? Lol
  • godmode strat builds fighters...
  • godmode strat builds fighters...
  • I did that one time, I thought I had a lot of tanks I could build, logged in like 8 hours later and got hit lol
  • I like to keep about 1500 fighters around for newbie inactives.
  • edited October 2013
    i ONLY build fighters. they consume awesome power and playing non-powerless is for suckers