Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supertramps v 1:17

edited December 2011 in Game Talk
1 Total Networth:
136,994,739 Average Networth:
27,398,947 Number of Sectors:

Vs 1 17 or kt on friar tuck

Approx nw. 5.5 mil land 17000 ish

Was told I was going I kt kefka and techno which isn't even true. I was one of the few who said it wasn't interaction.

Not to mention the first breaker had to use war status and send out 30k tanks lol

Comments

• I call dibs on being the last to die.
  • Dibs on being the first to die.

Plox?
  • Nimrook you fucked up when you let me die weeks ago. Your fault for letting the stupids run the rest of the round.
  • Haha I was uninterested and wanted to stay neutral, not my fault the entire uni backstabbed me
  • 1:2
    1:8
    1:14
    1:15
    1:19
    1:20

All top 5
    7 of top 10
    at 15 starts the trio from 1:17

You guys are pathetic. As far as the game round goes, scores should have been archived once CM dissolved.
  • Or be like S2... :P no alliances :)
  • We were top 3 until we lost 4 kds lol
  • if you cant accept being ktd by a bunch of fgts dont scoop to their level and act like a pussy. man up and fight the fuckers.
  • I sent all the SLs a message to get off their respective asses. I can't make the universe stand up for itself but I can sure tell them it's time.

We are formulating a plan though.
  • L O L it sure is irony in here

nimrook the cheater getting what he deserved

fuck off cheater faggot
  • Imagine that.. Neg runs his/her mouth like he/she is someone important.. And if I call you unimportant, holy crap you must be under the barrel because Im the bottom of the barrel as far as being important. But at least this is a real SKPF thread now.. We see sh!t spew forth from another tool..
  • negneg
    edited December 2011
    how about you just shut the fuck up and go join nimrook and then you can rot off with all the other shit idiots
  • Apparently its all white rabbit lol
  • We would be missing our leading sh!t idiot in you Neg.. You prove your your Intelligence every time you post and all you can say is "blah, blah, you suck, blah, fuk, sh!t, blah, you are stupid, blah, fuk, I eat as$, blah, blah, c0ck in my anus is great, blah, blah, fuk, b!tch, blah, blah.. Fuk" grow up and learn adults dont have to cuss to make a point.. Unless thats all the intelligence they can spare because the rest is spent on trying to figure out how to tell ol mom and dad that you just impregnated the dog..
  • yeesh pie you get rattled too easily, its quite comical reading that lol, esp coming from a father who learned his way from his child, which i can see very clearly now :-p

neg is some goon trying to be like me, who cuss like me; who just don't give a fuck like me, who dress like me; walk, talk and act like me, and just might be the next best thing but not quite me!
  • In all my time on SK i have never seen anything like this. Nexus fought valiantly against the odds won 2 wars and now decimated for reasons unknown .Even though if truth be told had weak leadership and only pulled through by Cyborgs excellent WG skills.

The Top Hof sectors of Nexus merged now to become the whore Alliance that is supertramps...We have super whore Technotronic denying he interacted on the same target 2:6 tung and had at one time 5 matching i/ps with kelfka .To top it all they decide to kill off nimrook who was the Al of nexus and have presently got like zero activity and they have yet to understand why :)

I know I have been away for some time now but is this it ..is this what we have to look forward to in the next rounds? noob Al's who have no clue what they are doing and cannot even enforce the basic player made rules ..

• Btw Im not rattled.. I think how he acts is sad.

I have learned from my children, they are smarter than me.. Just dont tell any of them that lol.

And lets be honest.. There can only be one Flazer, the rest are just annoying imitation fools.. So minus the imitation part, they are like you :-)
  • lol kes shouldve read my novel about it earlier :-p
  • So we got a dick swinging contest with a bunch of chodes; everyone who has a shit score but is in the top 15 (seriously, just look at the archives to compare) whoring up into the same alliance; and 4 days after damning evidence comes out that number 1 and number 2 (so aptly named) in the universe cheated according to written and informal rules - everyone pretends it didn't happen.

Way to finish fourth, or eighth, or 26th, in a round that (if remembered at all) will be remembered by (and even recorded as) a round in which you chodes turned into pussies. The only people who win are kefka and techno into somehow scamming you dolts into not KTing them.
  • scores never matter, its about how you play for yourself, not what you expect others to see in you. people lost respect and it already converged where everyone who has proved themselves, already did.

anyone who is not familiar at this point (10 years in), has no name and deserves nothing
  • edited December 2011
    Haha I was uninterested and wanted to stay neutral, not my fault the entire uni backstabbed me
    You knew because I told you exactly what would happen. It is your fault.

• In all my time on SK i have never seen anything like this. Nexus fought valiantly against the odds won 2 wars and now decimated for reasons unknown .Even though if truth be told had weak leadership and only pulled through by Cyborgs excellent WG skills.

The Top Hof sectors of Nexus merged now to become the whore Alliance that is supertramps...We have super whore Technotronic denying he interacted on the same target 2:6 tung and had at one time 5 matching i/ps with kelfka .To top it all they decide to kill off nimrook who was the Al of nexus and have presently got like zero activity and they have yet to understand why :)

I know I have been away for some time now but is this it ..is this what we have to look forward to in the next rounds? noob Al's who have no clue what they are doing and cannot even enforce the basic player made rules ..

Yes the noobs outnumber the vets greatly.
  • So we got a dick swinging contest with a bunch of chodes; everyone who has a shit score but is in the top 15 (seriously, just look at the archives to compare) whoring up into the same alliance; and 4 days after damning evidence comes out that number 1 and number 2 (so aptly named) in the universe cheated according to written and informal rules - everyone pretends it didn't happen.

Way to finish fourth, or eighth, or 26th, in a round that (if remembered at all) will be remembered by (and even recorded as) a round in which you chodes turned into pussies. The only people who win are kefka and techno into somehow scamming you dolts into not KTing them.
    I did KT kefka and I died. Your last hope was gone when zeal, binary, and myself were killed off.
  • :-)) this round sounds so so so bad.

All these current ALs are doing is making sure that in future rounds when there is actually decent ALs they will be abused and nobody will help because we know what they are like.
  • PiePie
    edited December 2011
    Whos, hey wait a second Ty.. The only one of the 3 of you to be killed was you.

Zeal decided masterbating is more fun than SK, I concede that point.. And because I wouldnt let him use my controller in his new favorite past time, he suicides on me. Binary also disbands at the same time and then another disband, raccoon I believe, followed by one more..

I can only imagine where we would have been if #1 Zeal hadnt discovered his penis and #2 if the guys who disbanded had your determination and fought until the end. I know my sector woyld be twice its size right now as Zeal and Raccoon were 1/2 of our big 4
  • Whos, hey wait a second Ty.. The only one of the 3 of you to be killed was you.

Zeal decided masterbating is more fun than SK, I concede that point.. And because I wouldnt let him use my controller in his new favorite past time, he suicides on me. Binary also disbands at the same time and then another disband, raccoon I believe, followed by one more..

I can only imagine where we would have been if #1 Zeal hadnt discovered his penis and #2 if the guys who disbanded had your determination and fought until the end. I know my sector woyld be twice its size right now as Zeal and Raccoon were 1/2 of our big 4
  • Whos, hey wait a second Ty.. The only one of the 3 of you to be killed was you.

Yea once I died they all realized this round was pointless and quit. I guess I was the only one holding them together. I don't blame them those seeing as this round turned out just like we said.
  • edited December 2011
    Whos, hey wait a second Ty.. The only one of the 3 of you to be killed was you.

Yea once I died they all realized this round was pointless and quit. I guess I was the only one holding them together. I don't blame them those seeing as this round turned out just like we said.
    I just want to make sure that everyone knows the round was actually enjoyable until CM disbanded after they conceded the war. The fact is that now it's not "who was where" but instead it's "who's got most to lose". My point being that if you faggots who think archiving high scores think you have something to lose: well, you've lost it already.