Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The New Current State of SK.

edited December 2011 in Game Talk
*yawn*

Comments

• negneg
    edited December 2011
    message for lynog from kefka:

Kefka (1:8)
    Vice Sector Leader

Posted on December 6, 23:34:09
    You mad bro? Back in the day you'd be nothing lynog or whoever you are. You and your group of subpar lackeys would get farmed by the players who are truly good, none of which still play anymore. Keep trying to convince yourself though lawl. It's like the saying goes, you might be a stud in the special Olympics but don't forget the fact that its still the special olympics, scrub.
  • im really not following that? explain a bit more please
  • ahh i see hes sent a msg to somebody inbox on sk to rely to me on the pfs?

tell him this back from me please neg

dear kefka, you suck

thanks, lynog xxx
  • Nah, just neg imitating you or someone else with a God complex on his newbie account. Easy mistake to make though because both of you act like you're better than you truly really are. The only difference is he's a troll and you actually believe it.
  • AHHAHA who do you think you are dealing with
  • whoever you are kefka you are a scrub, iam the best that is that. get out of my face
  • The thing I like most about Lynog is his modesty.

It's really nice to see such humility on the PFs.
  • edited December 2011
    The game just needs me, screamin, and tmonsta to make an alliance. Once we are telling everyone what to do and how to act things will improve. People will be forced out of retirement by our domination alone. The only way to save this game is to follow us without questioning our decisions. If you think back to the message that Jesus was trying to tell you guys it is that you just can't comprehend what he is trying to tell you. That's the same thing we are trying to tell you!
  • shhhh the game is NAPing
  • if i made a rank 4 kd from explore napping the universe and having my friends do all the work for me, maybe then I can talk smack
  • if i made a rank 4 kd from explore napping the universe and having my friends do all the work for me, maybe then I can talk smack
    OooOooOOOoH! Snap....

• I bought a jar to make wishes with.