Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm Creating A SK Ad..!?!?

edited December 2011 in General
So first of all, if you are going to troll this topic, get the fuck out because I don't have time for keyboard warriors.

Now, I started playing SK in 3rd grade (Wow, IKR?), when my now 23 year old brother showed me it. I was instantly drawn in. I am now in the 8th grade so I still have my youth, unlike most of you old fucks. It is sad to see this game absolutely hit the shitter. I remember logging many hours in on this game, even during vacations in Florida I would login to see that I had (49)News because I made all nukes not military.

So, I decided that I am going to make a SK ad on Youtube. I used to have a retro gaming channel and I have many friends who have thousands of subscribers who also cover retro gaming. I think people that are into retro gaming would LOVE this game due to simplicity and lack of graphics. Now this isn't going to be the crappy "Star Kingdoms Ad" that is currently on Youtube. It will feature life footage of actual human beings such as myself bashing on modern games and saying why SK is the best thing since sliced bread. Here are some reasons why people would actually like this ad:

- Humor. Unlike most zombies that play this game, I am actually funny and will throw in many jokes relating to current games that will draw people in.

- No Fat People. No keyboard warriors allowed here, just an average teenager. Numa numa guy isn't going to be covering this.

-Girls. I have many female friends in my life who would be more then happy to do whatever I like. ::Prepares for mom/sister/tits or gtfo jokes::

-Grafix. Unlike that atrocious SK ad that looked like it was recorded with a toaster, this will look good.

-Music. Grunge. Punk. Rap. Dubstep. Eletronica. Indie. Appealing to most people (No screamo or death core you emo fags)

-Skating. Nuff said

So anyway, I'm making this ad even though I know most of you are about to bash on me. Probably that faggot I see trolling on the PFs named "Neg". Even if I only get 10 people to play this game, I'd be happy. And before anyone bashs on this thread, take a step back and go fuck yourself and see if you did anything attempting to fix this game besides bitching in the PFs about multis and Bcart.

-Will

Comments

• Tbh Im all for adding players.. However you want to do it.
  • not fucking likely cunt
  • Not what exactly, fuck face?(:
  • Why'd you start bashing people in the OP if you didn't want a bunch of whiny fucks populating your thread?
  • Kind of asked for people to hate on you, by being a jackass in your post.

Reasons why I already see this failing:

"-Skating. Nuff said" --- wtf?
    Your avatar --- Seriously?
  • Good idea. But your an arrogant prick. So it might work.
  • Hey my little cousin just started 9th grade. You guys should hang out or something.
  • Hey my little cousin just started 9th grade. You guys should hang out or something.
    lol
  • Hey I have a weird old guy who lives across the street. You guys should hang out or something.
  • edited December 2011
    What is weird is to have a child in 8th grade with a smoke weed icon. No offense meant crusader but it is a bit... weird. Are you positive that you want female breasts because starting this early it could happen? As for the ad it certainly could not hurt.

Now cmere and let me pinch your cheek. You're such a nice young man. Here, have some candy.
  • What is weird is to have a child in 8th grade with a smoke weed icon. No offense meant crusader but it is a bit... weird. Are you positive that you want female breasts because starting this early it could happen? As for the ad it certainly could not hurt.

Now cmere and let me pinch your cheek. You're such a nice young man. Here, have some candy.

• Good idea: Creating an sk ad in an attempt to increase player base.
    Bad idea: Alienating the player base from the idea by acting like a jackass.
  • I like the part where you boast about girls and skating. Wish i was such a baller when i was in grade 8.
  • Do what you do little man we need more noobs to feed off of next round :-D
  • I have a weed icon because I smoke weed. Why else would I have it?
  • If you really are in 8th grade smoking weed I have some bad news for you... your life is going to suck.
  • Well I quit 4 months ago since my GF won't let me anymore and I have been with her since so..
  • Don't set a standard for letting women change your ways, boss. I mean... irregardless only retards smoke weed, but don't let it be her choice.
  • Nah she sounds like a good influence. Stick with her.
  • stop wasting your time and just get snorting, time to act like an adult.
  • stop wasting your time and just get snorting, time to act like an adult.
    Nope if you wanna do anything ya just gotta spike it man. Snorting is for bitches.
  • well shes a sophmore scene chick;D so of course she used to smoke cigarettes and weed and so did I and we quit together.
  • does she still smoke.....sausage?
  • yeh my sausage
  • what about all the black sausage she eats on the reg?
  • oh it seems you have mixed her up with your mum
  • I'm with dogtown.

Grow up and do coke like an adult.
  • Lol. Nice. Also. irregardless. Not a word.
  • edited December 2011
    oh it seems you have mixed her up with your mum
    LOL... i mean Dude naw
  • Lol. Nice. Also. irregardless. Not a word.
    Yeah... its like... regardless of regardless...

Kinda like inflammable in relation to flammable.