Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pop loss is bugged

2»

Comments

• just flash that son bitch 2 birds, kick em in the stomach, and drop the stunner on their kds till they reach 0 pop...at least 3 ppl in this convo have been PKed by me at least 1x in the last year

nublets!
    You are my hero.
  • Eh, Walls gave up on the thread/argument. He'd rather just continue bashing me until I stop talking. XD Amusing.
  • It is because he thinks hes superior to everyone in sk don't worry shining he had difficulty pking someone who was offline for days....he has to take it out on someone
  • Doesn't everybody in SK with a top 10 rank end up succumbing to that superiority complex? It's kind of flattering, actually...you shouldn't have waited so long to do it if you wanted it to actually mean something.

I don't mind my little KD keeping walls WLs busy, let's everyone else breathe a little more. =]
  • GB2GT
    Third time is a charm, mate...so...yeah, pop loss is bugged. =D
  • I LIKE HOW HE ACTUALLY IS SERIOUS

LOL AND HOW HE THINKS BCART ACTUALLY READS ANY OF THESE
  • ^ROFL I forgot this thread even happened.
  • I LIKE HOW HE ACTUALLY IS SERIOUS

LOL AND HOW HE THINKS BCART ACTUALLY READS ANY OF THESE
  • Yip, when I raged, my hourly poploss was -100 and stayed that way the entire time even after I suicided again. When I woke up the next day, I was at the same pop loss and populatio .
  • This one time, i complained to bcart and he did nothing
  • This one time, i complained to bcart and he did nothing
  • I just wanted to burn walls because I love him
    I also burn my bitches and beat them because I love them
  • you burn everything Flames
  • It's been like this for YEARS.

You really don't know how to PK calc. Next time you want a one-tick PK calc, hit me up. Same KD name as my forums name.
  • But this thread is over a year old?