Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proposal for new "terms" for Defence out needs expansion..

Comments

• Dear Anti-Turtles,

Hello Anti-Turtles! It has come to my attention that many of you are feeling depressed and even having thoughts of suicide. You feel like no one likes you and that no matter what you do everyone is out to get you. Well I have some great news for you!

NO ONE CARES.

I have been getting the distinct feeling that the more you cry the more you think things will get better. You are wrong. In fact, the more you cry the more players like myself will be inclined to grab you. If you do no build defense, we will grab you and keep grabbing you until you are dead.

This is just a friendly reminder from one of your fellow star explorers to please shut the fuck up and build defense or die.

Sincerely,
    Tyrsis
  • offensive points vs defensive points means NOTHING, DPA means everything, real suicider would lose most of his land to anyone in the server.

Percentage thing is for noobcakes who have no idea how to estimate what is good def and what is bad def. Moreover, you can get such def vs off layout if the guy is hit 3-5 times - defense goes down and offense stays same. Does it mean that such guy is free land and can be hit 3x only by top1 offense guy?..

This is BS. Look at DPA, not percentage sh*t. The percentage number means nothing, since that guy is alive and still has decent size kd.

SK has nice feature called MA - this thing makes bad defence as an OK defence after two grabs or so, so any further grabs are virtually against higher DPA when seen in the som.

Old alliance would not allow such gang bangs, and some noobs think they can hit anti turtle as many times as they want. They dont care about his defence... sad day, sad day for SK..
    Its fine dude continue to act like a fool and remain ignorant. You will get killed every round for it as you did this round. Keep protecting players with terrible defense that are suicided and watch no one care. You will die every round you attempt to do so as you have this round. It sure as hell keeps me entertained.

Actually I challenge you to go anti-turtle next round and see how long you last. If you think it is such a great strat try it out for yourself and see how well all offense and no defense works. Once you get hit into oblivion you should cry about it over and over and claim that it shouldn't of happened when you very well know you had little to no defense in the first place. Please make me laugh more.

This is a concept called survival of the fittest. We aren't playing neopets where everyone wins and we all treat each other nicely despite how terrible some are compared to others. Either you adapt or you die and right now you are dieing.
  • its as simple as this. build differently and dont make shitty kds. if you want max O then make sure your a top KD otherwise your fucked
  • If you do no build defense, we will grab you and keep grabbing you until you are dead.
    You mean, if you do noT build defense

Forgot a T there
  • Okay..well now when we smash u down and figure ur anti-turtle enough you can come here and read your own post. Cause from your actions and your words, regardless of how many hits your do...once hes anti-turtle hes free land. So when our alliance hits your 8-9x times and u are declared anti-turtle you cannot be angry..because you choose to go anti-turtle right?
  • edited November 2011
    But 8 to 9 hits wouldn't make me an anti turtle, because my KD isn't crap.
  • Lynog, before he was hit 10x times in 12hrs he could only break himself 1 time. The rules say that is not considered anti-turtle.
  • maybe not chaotic but if he can break himself once and isnt at the top that will usually mean hes an easy grab. SK uni are like vultures and always will be when there is easy land around. the ONLY time you can get away with being able to break yourself is when your at the very top and you can have enough defense to not be broken anyway otherwise your taking a risk and when things like this happen you cannot complain about it. so you learn from your mistakes and dont make the same type of kd the next round. if you do and you get fucked over again then you are a fool
  • What rules are these? Every alliance ive been in for the past what two years? Has declared eing able to break yourself ie. Goons troopers tfs not tanks, to be free land. Unless you have unbreakable D but that goes without saying.
  • spectator stfu you have no idea what your talking about. for over 10 years silly kds like that DW is common knowledge they are free land. you CANT build a kd that can break itself 2x AND send some of its defense out too. So please refrain from talking straight out of your asshole. The guy knows the risk building such a stupid shitty kd and he has no case for an argument. 3x hit rule do not apply to these type of kds its as simple as that
  • Flaz made an offensive KD, it comes with obvious risks. And as seen here, rewards.

Far as I know, SK is based on the current rounds AL's. RR is the perfect example of this.
    You can cry hypocrisy all you want, the issues being discussed aren't the same. Just because the end result is the same, does not mean the methods are.

To break a suicider like that one GMT did, as far as I recall, you could be a massive turtle with just a shred of offense and still get the land. If I'm wrong here, correct me, but thats the key point.

Your point about how "but a KD that only the top can take great advantage of is A-OK ?" is silly, because often times the people going anti-turtle are safe from average people and free to smash away. Should the tops stay away from him even though he has a junk KD and let him keep reaping the rewards of being terrible? Oh but hes not suicided, so we should just let him live and keep breaking people.
    After 1 grab he would be considered a suicider and free land.
    for the controversy that hitting suiciders is creating shouldnt this be addressed as well?
    sometimes its that 3rd hit of the day that puts the kd just under defended (suicide) and is then considered free land. I think thats a bigger problem then hitting an under defended kingdom.
    Don't be bad and anti-turtle. Moral of the story.
    /argument. If it took 3 hits to put you in the suicide category, you are bad and deserve to be spanked. I'm a firm believer that being stomped all over the place is the best way to teach newbies that they need to defend themselves better, so this applies to every single person that plays this game.

• edited November 2011
    Lynog, before he was hit 10x times in 12hrs he could only break himself 1 time. The rules say that is not considered anti-turtle.
    Apolinario Mabini (X:9,Y:2) @ Desert Wasteland 5,759 1,689,327 3,599 12h

The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (11) UNAVAILABLE (6) UNAVAILABLE (2) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 4,778 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 1,718 34,286 34,286 34,287 0
    Fighters 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 42,485 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 10,530 0 0 0 0

EDIT: 522885/830050 = 63% HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MORE MATH MORE MATH
  • BCart did this, go blame and spam him pm
  • You sure you werent maybe just a bit ajar ? :-))

:-)) *claps*
  • Basically this thread says kill any1 that can break Trysis.
  • In order for a 5k kd to break a 8.5k kd.. That 8.5 kd has crappy def or that 5k kd has 2x's the offense and 1/2 the defense he should have.. Knowing Tyrsis Id guess the latter
  • edited November 2011
    This thread is so retarded I can't believe I'm replying.

A regular kingdom has about:
    - 25% residences and star mines.
    - 15% power plants.
    - 10% training camps.
    - 40% barracks and airsupport bases.
    - 10% probe factories.
    Lol no. Also, any ideas about making "static" arbitrary classification on defense per land are dumb when its an entirely relative and fluid thing in the first place.
    You cant just smash some1 down until hes anti-turtle then say hes free land.
    Yes, actually you can. Also, there is nothing dishonorable about an alliance kting a kd that is a threat to them for whatever reason. That is the freaking point of the game.

You guys seem to be forgetting that EVERY PLAYER MADE RULE was essentially created to have "diplomatic" reasons for either warring or just flat out fcking someone up. It's not against the game rules to do any of the things being discussed here.

The irony here is that any kd that has any amount of real offense be it 30 or 85% is making hits on active kds. If you are hitting people then grow a pair when it happens to you. People that go anti turtle deserve it.

I predict a new thread saying that r/r kds should never be touched and left alone to do w/e they want as long as they don't hit people or claim they are new.

• edited November 2011
    Ya guess your right, thats why we declared Trysis Anti turtle about 10mins ago. He can easily break himself now.

The probes have come back with a report that is 96% accurate:

Name: General State Trooper

Planets: 2,729
    Networth: 1,007,451
    Honor: 1,247
    Platinum: 313,126
    Power: 97,264
    Population: 12,061

MA Protection: 38%
    Planet Type: Oceanic

Soldiers: 4,565
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 8,568
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0
    Laser Dragoons: 27,755

Tanks: 3,944
    Tactical Fighters: 25,702
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown

So following Trysis rules hes now free land, cause i guess its cool to hit some1 down 7-8 times then declare them anti turtle. Cant get mad bro..u choose to play anti-turtle
  • Why can't you just kt someone because you want to? Why does everyone have to act like immature girls?
  • Im just saying..they was KT'n Apoline for reason of being Anti-turtle, even tho before they started he was not anti-turtle. Had 100k goons, 62k lds and 12k tanks. They hit him 5x times took a som and said hes anti turtle.
  • edited November 2011
    If you count those tanks as Offense (which if he was sending them out you should) then he was right there at the threshold of 66%.

Expecting to live with that military isn't very bright, regardless.
  • Lets just stop wasting our time arguing over this, the rules are not going to change. I personally wont be giving a shit about any "protection" applied to antiturtles who have been hit....if i see their land as worth the military to break them then I will be doing it without a second thought.
  • You're just mad you went ajar a few too many times and got smashed. :D
  • durka, im glad a few of you understand,
  • You cant just smash some1 down until hes anti-turtle then say hes free land.
    Yes, actually you can. Also, there is nothing dishonorable about an alliance kting a kd that is a threat to them for whatever reason. That is the freaking point of the game.
    No, as far as I can remember (always) there has been a rule that any hits past the 3rd from the same alliance would be a gangbang. So if 3 hits make you a suicider, then yes you are free land. If you think about it, it makes perfect sense. It allows a kingdom to send out about 50% and get hit 3x, and still not be a suicider.

• So i finally read this thread. When I read the OP I made a million jokes about "ajar" but unfortunately most of them were already used
  • So i finally read this thread. When I read the OP I made a million jokes about "ajar" but unfortunately most of them were already used
    Ajah, i keep still reading it as Ajah.

• I had one about being classified as ajar and females and legs and the such but didn't formulate it without context.
  • Silly asian...