Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proposal for new "terms" for Defence out needs expansion..

Comments

• Why should you be protected for making an antiturtle? Theres no need for it, you know the risks associated with doing it.
    Antiturtles are often times players who are out for revenge or quitting and having fun before leaving. Youd apply your rule to them as well, so they can have more time to roll people? With DW how it is a decent player can get rolled, get angry and mass goons faster than anyone can defend. Hed still be safe under your ruling, and have the offense to smash people much better than him.

Cant tell me that scenario wont happen cos it happens nearly every round. Especially now that DW is how it is.
    Imo this is why offense should count. Rather tham killin off a kd like this cos he has a sandy vag, you propose we essentially protect him?

Itll help some players but theres no legit reason for this to become a standard... There is no reasom to be antiturtle by that much, unless youre aiming o mess someones round up.
  • Dude if he is that much of an anti turtle he would be considered open. And if problems persisted with one kd hitting a select few others then it starts problems and the kd would be kted. For being a douche. i'm not saying protect someone with zero defense. And I'm not saying protect anti turtles to the point of insanity. i'm saying my example should only have been hit a few times. And to be classified as open and not a diffuser.
  • Suicider , not diffuser
  • Im just saying theres good reason for calculating offense into the equation. Logic needs to be used but you need a rule to gp off of, and its my opinion the current one is a better basis. To each their own.
  • According to rules used now..

A 2k kd with 10k tanks and nothing out isnt considered open..
    Yet a 2k kd with 22k goons and 18k lds is considered open. Same rax space, same defense different definitions.

Now does the tank kd have 90,000 military pts or 180,000? Only reason I ask is because once you add 0/5, 5/0, 12/0 makes a difference on how much total military is out.

I respect and understand current definitions.. Just lookin for clarity
  • edited November 2011
    Soldiers: 21,799
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 275
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0
    Laser Dragoons: 16,197

Tanks: 5,625
    Military (In Tanks) Minimum Maximum Per Land (Min/Max) Min % Max %
    Defense: 8,998 17,045 15.35 29.08 52.32% 99.11%
    Offense: 152 8,199 0.26 13.99 0.88% 47.67%
    Total Military: 17,198 29.34 Defense should always be above 60%
  • edited November 2011
    According to rules used now..

A 2k kd with 10k tanks and nothing out isnt considered open..
    Yet a 2k kd with 22k goons and 18k lds is considered open. Same rax space, same defense different definitions.

Now does the tank kd have 90,000 military pts or 180,000? Only reason I ask is because once you add 0/5, 5/0, 12/0 makes a difference on how much total military is out.

I respect and understand current definitions.. Just lookin for clarity
    Wait a second. 10k tanks =/= 22k goons and 18k lds of rax space. Check your calculations.

20k tanks = 22k goons and 18k lds of rax space.

So yes, the guy with 18k lds is WAY MORE OPEN than the guy with 20k tanks.
  • Nm.. Idk what I was thinking
  • edited November 2011
    That's why its a good rule as is. When you don't fail at calculating rax space, offense is entirely relative.

10k tanks of D is 18k LD's of D. That leaves you with enough rax space for 2k goons, so I don't see the point here :-p

Far as I know, tanks have always counted as D while at home and they count as O if you send them out. If I have 110k LD's and 20k tanks, and i send the 20k tanks out, they aren't considered D and O, just O.
  • Lalalalalalalala.

I loll'ed at the first post hahahahaha. But then again Hazza does come up with wacky ideas. Guess ya gotta try and suggest changes, regardless how daft it might sound to have two types of Open/Ajar that does exactly the same thing...
  • this first post seems to me like a pathetic way for the noobs to be noob and try an get away with it, 85% suicide is just hilarious. its simple just dont be so noob and you wont get your kd destroyed. dont build silly anti turtles and expect protection and dont send most of your tanks out. its as simple as that
  • Most of you are missing the point.
  • i know what your point is blood but its never guna work. if a little kd is a threat to bigger kds and is also easy to grab then he will be raped. the UNI has never changed regardless of the playerbase, they are like vultures when there is easy land around. The best thing to do is not be easy land simple as that
  • LYNOG I DONT THINK YOU'RE UNDERSTANDING THIS. IF A 500 LAND KD WANTS TO ROLL RANK1 3 WEEKS IN, HE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO AND BE PROTECTED FROM HITS AFTER DOING SO.
  • That's why its a good rule as is. When you don't fail at calculating rax space, offense is entirely relative.

10k tanks of D is 18k LD's of D. That leaves you with enough rax space for 2k goons, so I don't see the point here :-p

Far as I know, tanks have always counted as D while at home and they count as O if you send them out. If I have 110k LD's and 20k tanks, and i send the 20k tanks out, they aren't considered D and O, just O.

Number 1 point is I shouldnt be drinking and doing math in my head..

• LYNOG I DONT THINK YOU'RE UNDERSTANDING THIS. IF A 500 LAND KD WANTS TO ROLL RANK1 3 WEEKS IN, HE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO AND BE PROTECTED FROM HITS AFTER DOING SO.
    Exactly! Glad you understand! /youradumbass.

I'm not saying defend kds that only have offense. Just those that are nearly defensible. When an anti turtle is down to 1000 so land and the kd has defense of a 1000 land kd then stop hitting the kd because you deem him a suicider when the kd is not. Just because the kds raks go to 20% to hold everything..
  • Or they could not go antiturtle in the first place and they are ok

they know the risks, if they want to take them they take the consequences
  • And again I say,

So because a KD is raped from 3k to 500 land and then at 500 land they have the defense of the average 500 lander (say 4k tanks and still have their 50k Goons), we should leave that kingdom alone so that at 500 land, they can easily roll kingdoms who are 3500-4000 land.

...... OR WE COULD JUST KILL THEM OFF.

Yea, I must be the dumbass. LOL.
  • i dont think there is any getting through to these guys
  • edited November 2011
    Pers said what I've been trying to say, just a little clearer. Clearly you don't agree with this, which leads me to believe you are defending it because you want to make anti-turtles.

All that needs to be said:
    1. Antiturtles now, if not already, know the risk of being antiturtle
    2. There is no need to be antiturtle (it actually is detrimental to your kd)
    3. Goons aren't lost in hits, therefore an antiturtle being hit down to a small size then being defended, doesn't limit his offensive ability.
    4. Don't be an anti-turtle and cry about it, nobody that has any level of intelligence will defend you. Wanna make a kd for offense and not to grow? Go right ahead, but accept the punishment that lies within

Exactly! Glad you understand! /youradumbass.

I'm not saying defend kds that only have offense. Just those that are nearly defensible. When an anti turtle is down to 1000 so land and the kd has defense of a 1000 land kd then stop hitting the kd because you deem him a suicider when the kd is not. Just because the kds raks go to 20% to hold everything..
    Thats all well and good, but the fact is his offense remains intact... leaving him as a threat. He could just keep massing goons while he is protected (not growing in land therefore his defense is still equivalent of those his size) and literally roll anyone. How do you not see a problem with this?

Nobody will allow an anti-turtle to continue rolling people he doesn't have the skill to, just because a PT is broken and allows anyone to break anyone.
  • If they arent killed.. They roll you back. If a kd can break you, doesnt that negate the bash rule? And if the bash rule is negated then all are free to hit and with crappy defense.. All will
  • If they arent killed.. They roll you back. If a kd can break you, doesnt that negate the bash rule? And if the bash rule is negated then all are free to hit and with crappy defense.. All will
    In a roundabout way thats what the antiturtles-are-freeland rule is for. If you can be rolled by someone, you should be fully allowed to roll them back.

• And again I say,

So because a KD is raped from 3k to 500 land and then at 500 land they have the defense of the average 500 lander (say 4k tanks and still have their 50k Goons), we should leave that kingdom alone so that at 500 land, they can easily roll kingdoms who are 3500-4000 land.

Isn't that the whole point of protection...

The protected KD can only make grabs on inactives and not active KD's.

Otherwise his protection status is void.

*I know protection isn't a rule but people do swear by it*
  • i dont think there is any getting through to these guys
  • doesnt bother me man

i still hit them

protection status dont mean shit
  • doesnt bother me man

i still hit them

protection status dont mean shit
    Putting someone up for protection is just advertising their shitty defense in my humble opinion.

• And again I say,

Yeah just kill them off....considering theyve been raped that hard. Anyways, this is what usually starts wars so keep it the way it is.

• wtf you guys. lol. Some things your arguing are just dumb. If someone is an Anti Turtle and rolls people that hit him back big deal. As long as its a 1v1 thing. But when the AT starts problems. kill him. Im not saying protect the guy because he is a threat to the world and should be killed. I am saying protect him so he can build the defense back up that he needs to not be a damn AT. If there are problems. KT him. But when the KD is trying to recover and is AT... there is almost nothing to be done.
  • wtf you guys. lol. Some things your arguing are just dumb. If someone is an Anti Turtle and rolls people that hit him back big deal. As long as its a 1v1 thing. But when the AT starts problems. kill him. Im not saying protect the guy because he is a threat to the world and should be killed. I am saying protect him so he can build the defense back up that he needs to not be a damn AT. If there are problems. KT him. But when the KD is trying to recover and is AT... there is almost nothing to be done.

Yeah... I've never seen this happen. Im sure there is the odd case here or there, but using this round as an example, all of the AT's have persisted.